Respected Contributor

Re: DG2 Jeans (HSN) -- any thoughts or opinions?

I received the TS and they are huge. I ordered based on the measurement calculator and I should have ordered at least 2 sizes smaller. I don't like them well enough to reorder in the proper size.
Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 AGV said: I received the TS and they are huge. I ordered based on the measurement calculator and I should have ordered at least 2 sizes smaller. I don't like them well enough to reorder in the proper size.

Did you order your normal size? Are they huge all over? What don't you like about them? Are the legs tight at the bottom? Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

Due to a recent weight gain, I would need a size 16 in NYDJ. I ordered a 16 and the legs are fitted but from the top of the legs to the waist, they are huge. The are definitely made for someone who is very large in the middle with smaller legs. The fabric is heavy and covers all flaws but even if I got the right size, I don't think they would be flattering on me because my legs are large.
Trusted Contributor

I have many pairs of these jeans, in her classic original fabric. I do have Bermuda shorts in the super stretch, & I should have gone down a size. I have had no problems with the regular ones. They wash great, do not sag or bag or shrink. I am always a 10. When they have a sale you can't beat it.
Super Contributor

They used to be a nice jean. Lately their quality has subsided. Not buying them anymore.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered A227794 IM Icon Grace Denim Ankle Pants. The reviews are great so I'm hoping these will work without making me look like a tree stump Smiley Happy. The DG2s go back tomorrow.
Trusted Contributor

I received mine today and they are too loose. I ordered my reg DG size 10T and then a 8T after DG stressed to order down a size.

The 8's fit but that shaper panel does nothing because, the waist is not tight enough on me. I did loose about 10 lbs....so part of the problem is my fluctuating weight. But I think these jeans run extra large in the waist. I will keep the 8T...but I was not thrilled with this TS.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reviewsSmile I have small legs and hips, so maybe they will fit me. I use to have a very small waist but after some health problems that has changed.

Valued Contributor

Oh no!! I ordered my true size, and I've recently lost weight (inches really). I have a much smaller waist than my hips. I know these are going to be gigantic on me. I didn't listen when she said to size down. This is my first purchase from her line.

I ordered the ivory. Did anyone else who received the jeans, order this color? They looked so nice on the models!

The first place I always lose weight is my waist. I think that's why Susan Graver fits me so well. She has a tiny waist.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Oh no!! I ordered my true size, and I've recently lost weight (inches really). I have a much smaller waist than my hips. I know these are going to be gigantic on me. I didn't listen when she said to size down. This is my first purchase from her line.

I ordered the ivory. Did anyone else who received the jeans, order this color? They looked so nice on the models!

The first place I always lose weight is my waist. I think that's why Susan Graver fits me so well. She has a tiny waist.

The good news ... the white and ivory jeans usually run smaller. Hopefully they will fit.