Trusted Contributor

Re: DG2 Jeans (HSN) -- any thoughts or opinions?

I own 6 pairs of superstretch skinny jeans now and have indigo chambray and ivory coming tomorrow in these new ones. Ordered the same size as always. Will post how they fit. I really look slim in the ones I have and I'm a size SIXTEEN (16)! Crazy? I know. Crazy. We'll see how they do!
Trusted Contributor

I have several pair of her jeggins....no regular jeans yet. Probably have 12 pair of her bootleg jeggins.

Once you get your size right you can get some good deals, and I like the way they fit.. I have not tried any super stretch so far.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Valued Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Bestdressed said:
On 2/3/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Oh no!! I ordered my true size, and I've recently lost weight (inches really). I have a much smaller waist than my hips. I know these are going to be gigantic on me. I didn't listen when she said to size down. This is my first purchase from her line.

I ordered the ivory. Did anyone else who received the jeans, order this color? They looked so nice on the models!

The first place I always lose weight is my waist. I think that's why Susan Graver fits me so well. She has a tiny waist.

The good news ... the white and ivory jeans usually run smaller. Hopefully they will fit.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I just checked my order status on the bootcut jeggings I ordered. They were scanned into my local UPS this morning but I'm guessing they will be handed over to the post office sometime today so I should have them either tomorrow or Friday.

Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 terrier3 said:

She's one heck of a fantastic saleswoman...but I don't like her jeans.

I have a small waist and hips that are 10 inches larger...NOT who she makes her jeans for.

You need an "apple" shape to look good in her jeans.

Plus the vanity sizing is crazy...I wear a medium (10-12) in B&M stores - a size 6 with Diane!!!

As an Apple shape, I totally disagree that they're made for my shape, but maybe it depends on the style you get. The pair I got had a very low rise, which I hated, and didn't look good on me. I agree that she has vanity sizing, but mine was only one size off, not two.

Super Contributor

I own several of the super-stretch jeans. I have 3 pairs of the boot cut and one pair of the skinny jean. Skinny jean ran true to size-very flattering. They are so comfortable, but you do need to size down in the super stretch boot-cut jeans. All three pairs I have are a size smaller then I would buy normally. The black jeans did fade on me, which is disappointing. DG2 super-stretch jeans are one of the few pairs of jeans I can sit in all day comfortably. I have tried so many other brands, but I just hate sitting in traditional denim all day.

Esteemed Contributor

Have one pair that zip at the ankles. I suppose they fit ok but I don't really like them much. Never wear them unless there is nothing else available. Won't buy any more.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/4/2015 ChynnaBlue said:
On 1/31/2015 terrier3 said:

She's one heck of a fantastic saleswoman...but I don't like her jeans.

I have a small waist and hips that are 10 inches larger...NOT who she makes her jeans for.

You need an "apple" shape to look good in her jeans.

Plus the vanity sizing is crazy...I wear a medium (10-12) in B&M stores - a size 6 with Diane!!!

As an Apple shape, I totally disagree that they're made for my shape, but maybe it depends on the style you get. The pair I got had a very low rise, which I hated, and didn't look good on me. I agree that she has vanity sizing, but mine was only one size off, not two.

I agree with you ! I am NOT at all , an apple shape . If they were designed only for apple shapes, I would never find a good fit , and in spite of her inconsistent sizing - I have.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor

I used to love dg2 jeans. This new super stretch is weird.looks and feels like thick pj's.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/4/2015 alisa1 said:

I used to love dg2 jeans. This new super stretch is weird.looks and feels like thick pj's.

They are nothing like true denim, but they sure are comfy for all day wear. I like the weight- for colder weather.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad