Respected Contributor

Fall clothes already, that's what I thought when I saw the color offering.

Matty M cuffed short sleeve rounded bottom t-shirt, the back is slightly longer than the front.

Great material, colors, deep red almost burgandy, olive, black and a tan.

Bought one, haven't tried it on yet but it looks really nice on a hanger.  I believe the cost was $13.99, if I like it, will go back for all colors.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling. What color did you get?  Sounds like a great deal!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Costco Matty M

[ Edited ]

@alicedee I bought the olive, somethng different for me, and I have a pair of Easy Spirit Olive Camo shoes so that's the color I chose (for now), maybe we do all, not sure, love the fabric and the style.  

Valued Contributor

My Costco has not put out any fall clothes and I will look for it each time I shop.

In fact, very little women's clothing is on display right now.

Honored Contributor

I bought a workout tank last time i was there, but I haven't seen any fall clothes at mine. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I was at my local Costco this afternoon & looked at the Matty M tops, but the neckline was too wide for my taste.

I did buy a Champion brand long sleeved tee shirt that made of rayon for $12.99.  Very soft & not clingy at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I go to Costco once a month -- can barely push the cart to the car -- ha. Tomorrow's my Costco day. Will check it out.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I was at my local Costco this afternoon & looked at the Matty M tops, but the neckline was too wide for my taste.

I did buy a Champion brand long sleeved tee shirt that made of rayon for $12.99.  Very soft & not clingy at all.

I got this shirt and love it...so soft and washes well.

Honored Contributor

I was in Marshalls and TJ Maxx yesterday and the "fall colors" are starting to come in.  Both had 2-3 racks with lots of olive, brown, muted colors.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I was in Marshalls and TJ Maxx yesterday and the "fall colors" are starting to come in.  Both had 2-3 racks with lots of olive, brown, muted colors.

It all depends on the fabrics used and the styles. Deeper colors are often used for late-summer or "transitional" pieces, in styles (short sleeves, etc.) and fabric weights still appropriate for warmer weather.