Respected Contributor

Anyone getting the Lug TSV.?

What color are you ordering?  I'm trying to decide between black and brushed pearl...boring, I know, but want something that will coordinate with my clothing and remain appropriate for all seasons.  I will probably only use it as a travel bag because my Lug Carousel is my everyday bag.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Lug TSV.?

I am loving the flamingo and the fireworks but I don’t think I will buy one.I don’t know what 8 would use it for as it is too bulky for everyday and too small for a carryon.

Honored Contributor

It's much too bulky IMO to be an everyday bag. I would maybe use it when taking a trip by car. I think the flamingo and the fireworks prints are cute.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for it personally, but for those who order I hope you love and enjoy it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I agree that for me, it is too bulky for an everyday bag because I just don't carry around a lot of things...just the basics.  However, since I carry such a small purse, this style appeals to me as a carry-on when I travel. I absolutely love the Flamingo print and ordered it in the new Tandem 2 wallet.  I haven't ordered yet because my heart says Flamingo print, but my head says stick to a basic color.  Still waiting to see if the heart or head wins Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think it's too small for a trip of more than a couple of days and IMO there are too many pockets and sections. I would forget where I put stuff.

Trusted Contributor

As you @Trudey, I am debating between the black and grey as well.

I would use this for my briefcase I think.  Just unsure if I will get it.

Respected Contributor

Well...the heart won.  With encouragement from my husband, I ordered the Flamingo print.  

Respected Contributor

No. I don't care for the brand at all. This bag, in particular, is too big for everyday and too small to be a useful carry-on bag. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

No.  I have no use for anything like that. I have a LUG sling bag .... that's about as big as I want these days.