Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Lug TSV.?

I don’t have any bags from this line, but took a close look at this one. Watched the video presentation a few times. 

I can’t figure out what it’s supposed to be. 

When they show it as a shoulder bag or even a crossbody, it’s way too bulky to carry as a regular handbag. And I would never carry it by the short handles. By the time she shows all the pockets and zippered compartments, all that pretty much fits in the center is her laptop and a wallet. 

So, for me, as a daily bag, it’s just too wide and bulky with too many pockets and compartments and straps and handles. 

So then I looked at it as a travel bag, a travel tote, not that we travel very often. And for that, I think it’s too small.  

I was really intrigued by it and if I were to buy it, I’d buy the concord color. 

I think this one isn’t for me, but for all who purchase, enjoy your pretty new bags. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

I am loving the flamingo and the fireworks but I don’t think I will buy one.I don’t know what 8 would use it for as it is too bulky for everyday and too small for a carryon.

Bags lthat size are great for day trips, festivals, and things like that. They hold all my regular purse essentials, plus extras like sunscreen or snacks, water, an umberella, my electronics, and still have room for purchases.

Honored Contributor

I think it would be great for a day somewhere like Disney - but how often do you need something like that?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey@Have fun and enjoy it...I loved that print too.

Respected Contributor

I have one - it is a great little bag.  It is about the height of some totes I have and not as wide.  It is not bulky at all unless you stuff it full.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

No.  I have no use for anything like that. I have a LUG sling bag .... that's about as big as I want these days.

@ALRATIBA love my Boomerang2 bag!!  It holds a decent amount and the slouchy look is great. I hope she's coming up with a #3 version, 1 & 2 are hard to find.

Valued Contributor

@Trudey 

Just curious.  Did you decide to get the wallet and the mini PJ both in Black Flamingo? 

The Black Flamingo print is just too cute !!  <G>   

I have collected  LUG  in the pink camo print and like it because it is so different. 

I often go *safe* and choose Classic Black so I can understand your *head/heart* ideas.  

Keep Calm and LUG On,   (DO pop in and visit a nice group here at the TRAVEL Forum)

CAT      

Esteemed Contributor

I would order brushed walnut (the color of my "Ace", and why I do not need this one).  Love it.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

No.  I have no use for anything like that. I have a LUG sling bag .... that's about as big as I want these days.

@ALRATIBA love my Boomerang2 bag!!  It holds a decent amount and the slouchy look is great. I hope she's coming up with a #3 version, 1 & 2 are hard to find.

@Ibby114

You're right ... it is just the right size.  Several people asked me about it and were disappointed when they checked QVC and it was sold out.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 LUG bags that can be used as a carry-on. They are of good quality and I can get a lot in them. I used one of them to travel by airplane and I was totally miserable. I forgot about having to carry it in the airports. It was super heavy. I now use these for car trips only. Any carry-on when I travel by air has to have wheels.  I'm not sure what I would do with the one that is the TSV.