Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/2 7:00

Maybe they should call the line "How Modest."

Occasional Contributor

You are a Super Star - Congrats.  That is my goal for this year as well, along with a New Job and finding a wonderful man .  All The Best in 2016.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@mornin glory wrote:

Thanks a bunch - I have never ordered Logo and was wondering what you all thought about the two tops Jayne is wearing together .  I think they look nice but need some advice ... You gals are the best Woman LOL

@MaggieMack is our resident LOGO advisor.  She can advise you.

@lolakimono gives me too much credit! I have multiple pieces, that's for sure, I don't layer and tend to gravitate to the slimmer silhouettes. I really like her French terry pieces, and her slim winter dresses. And some of her leggings are the best, long enough for me, others are too baggy. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

CAPS, How great for your DD to sell the house in just one day.  Bird Mama, good job with the decluttering too.  I declutter often as I hate sitting & looking at too much stuff.  I don't miss any of it either.  MAGGIE MACK, welcome back.  DH, just got up so it is breakfast time.  He knows that he can't vacuum until AMS is over.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

The D & Co. wrap looks like the one at Nordstrom for a few dollars more, in regular and petites.

My opinion only, of course, but doesn't matter where they come from, I don't like them, don't own any. They might be ok for slouching around the house (I prefer a zip front hoodie), but professionally, just wear a blazer and look professional.

Well, the thing about looking "professional" at work today is that the working world and what is considered "professional" has changed drastically in the past 10 years.  Also, just as businesses differ, the culture in offices differs to.  Where I work office cultrure differs from division to division in the same building.    That old fashioned dress"professionally" with "blazer" went out 20 years ago.  Now when a woman wears a blazer, it;s about style and not the job.  This is exactly what many women wear to many offices.  In fact, for those of us in our 40's and above who want to remain relevent in the work place, we walk a fine line.  Nothing says "old lady" like dressing like an office worker from 1999. 

While I agree with a lot of what you said, a blazer with a pair of jeans is still more professional, to my eye, than wraps, with or without a top button. If they work for your business, that's fine too.

"To each their own, in all things".
Occasional Contributor

Much Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the input - Im mulling over todays on air.Man Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@mornin glory

Happy New Year mornin glory and best wishes for a new job and new man in 2016 :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Oh, it's Jayne, not Leah. Cat Sad

Yeah, where's Leah? still on vacation? don't care for Jayne.

David V is out for 3 weeks and Jane T subs for him Sun. Woman Frustrated

Be glad when the A team returns.

Occasional Contributor

Heart