Esteemed Contributor

Samsung tablet having to keep signing in and out.

Good morning to everyone. I have a Samsung S tablet that keeps turning itself on and off. I want to try to resolve the problem first before returning. I really liked this tablet until this started happening last night. I have it a few months now so I am under warranty I can not seem   to get any help  from Amazon where I ordered it from. CS over there is terrible lately. I am sorry I did not order this from Samsung but, I went with a less expensive option. I thank you all for any help you can give me as I have done all I can on my own.Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung tablet having to keep signing in and out.

If you google samsung tablet s keeps restarting you can find a few threads on how to do a reset. Fairl easy to to a reset but you might need to make sure you have any pictures saved if you have them on there.

Honored Contributor

I've been using a Samsung S2 tab for about 3 years.  Haven't had your problem but I did have a crisis last week-end when it wouldn't recharge.  After a couple of frantic days of switching cords, electrical outlets, etc., I finally discovered it was the plug that goes into the electrical outlet that was faulty.  It's fine now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all!  Amazon will give me a replacement for my defective device because since I started this thread I have other issues. Again thanks for stopping by and replying have a nice weekend.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been using a Samsung S2 tab for about 3 years.  Haven't had your problem but I did have a crisis last week-end when it wouldn't recharge.  After a couple of frantic days of switching cords, electrical outlets, etc., I finally discovered it was the plug that goes into the electrical outlet that was faulty.  It's fine now.

Good morning! Did you have to order another cord or did Samsung replace it for free?  [Just wondering in case that happens to me.]

Esteemed Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

If you google samsung tablet s keeps restarting you can find a few threads on how to do a reset. Fairl easy to to a reset but you might need to make sure you have any pictures saved if you have them on there.

It does not stay on long enough for me to do anything with it. Thank you for your reply it was a good one.Robot Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

It does not stay on long enough for me to do anything with it. Thank you for your reply it was a good one.Robot Frustrated

If the reset does not.work, you may be,able to.did the problem.by removing and replacing the battery. The battery needs to just be disconnected.

When you.reset a. Samsung tablet,you.use the volume and power buttons.

The web has video now to open.a tablet.and reset one.

I am not a fan of Samsung CS. They stink. Please find some outside tech.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

If the reset does not.work, you may be,able to.did the problem.by removing and replacing the battery. The battery needs to just be disconnected.

When you.reset a. Samsung tablet,you.use the volume and power buttons.

The web has video now to open.a tablet.and reset one.

I am not a fan of Samsung CS. They stink. Please find some outside tech.

Thank you for your reply. I posted that  I will be getting a new device to replace the old one. So I will be sending my defective one back to Amazon. Thanks again I will file this information you gave me in my head  if this happens again.  Have a nice day!Woman Happy