Respected Contributor

Re: Posting photos

[ Edited ]

@Caffeina @cheriere @gardenman @On It @LindaSal @geezerette @Pezzie et al

Thanks everyone.  At least it is a problem we are all experiencing.  I will see if I can find a workaround.  It used to be so easy!  Thanks for the suggestions.

@Mz iMac I never seem to get you in my shout out list.  Wonder why?  Your name doesn't pop up when I type it.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1  I don't know why either.  There are a few I cannot see in the "shout out" list too at times.  Cannot manually imput.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

The maximum file size allowed here is 3072 KB, or 3.072 MB. The photo information or properties in your device shows the size of the photo. File sizes can be reduced without cropping by using photo editing software on your device, or one of the online file compressor websites. wecompress.com and tinypng.com are a couple of examples.

Thank you for the advice. I will try to understand how that is done. I barely learned to post photos last year, so I fear this step may be a bit much. On my son's next visit, perhaps he will show me how.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Lilysmom1  I don't know why either.  There are a few I cannot see in the "shout out" list too at times.  Cannot manually imput.

@Mz iMac , ha!  Got you this time...wonder why it worked?  Just came back to say I never could call you out in all the years you gave me techie help (❤️).  I usually use the message header when I am looking for you.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I never realized that PREVIEW on my iMac had so many features. It is very interesting and useful.

THANK you for mentioning this.