Frequent Contributor

Re: HBO Now is Coming to Amazon Fire

[ Edited ]

Hi again mtc.  For me, hindsight works both ways and the end result is always a learning experience.  Going cheap is the avenue I always choose and from there I have the option to move to a different choice later if I feel it may improve the end goal.  BUT, there's always that risk of the "different choice" being better or pretty much the same (or even scarier - worse).  With me having no experience in any of these features, it's good to see others have shared such helpful information and my thanks go to you all.

I did make a note of lovecats post about Titantv.com and have bookmarked this thread for future review, because sometimes all the information can be overwhelming for me.  I'm like a turtle in this tech arena, so I take one step at a time or my mind spins.  Don't like that. 

Glad others are on the hunt for a lower or no cable bill.  I have Roku and enjoy some of its channels, Amazon Prime with its unlimited viewing and with my mountain of DVDs, the antenna should get me closer to a better deal.  Oh and my Echo keeps me company as well.  Once all my homework is done, I'll invite my kid in for a consultation.

Enjoy your day as well.

Esteemed Contributor

So tempted.  My cable bill has climbed and I really don't watch the premium channels.  Come December I am going to cut down what I am getting and go to the Amazon deal.      I only watch Lifetime and TNT anyway.

Contributor

$14.99 still beats taking your family to the movies, plus you get a whole months worth of entertainement.