New Contributor

Re: Free Fire Tablet caseable

I haven't gotten mine, either.  I received the "It's shipped" email on December 12th, but have received nothing.  I've written to the comany and received an automated reply that my email was received, but have not had a reply.  QVC, please address this problem.  Thank you--

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bjh55 wrote:

I haven't gotten mine, either.  I received the "It's shipped" email on December 12th, but have received nothing.  I've written to the comany and received an automated reply that my email was received, but have not had a reply.  QVC, please address this problem.  Thank you--

You will get your case. I ordered mine Dec 11, and it came  Jan 3. Most of us had some nasty weather. This maybe why the delay. 

I have not received mine as well....got the e-mail that it is coming but nothing since the e-mail dated 12/11/2017....and did not get any response to my e-mails to the company "CASEABLE".....QVC sure dropped the ball on this especially with all the many people being jerked around by this company!!

In all my years dealing with QVC, this is the worst example of poor followup and customer service by QVC!!t 

Honored Contributor

It hasn't been that long since I ordered my case. If I don't get by the end of the month I will call QVC's customer service to complain. They should know how this company is handling our case requests. 

Trusted Contributor

@bellsbelle wrote:

I placed an order for my FREE caseable when the Fire Tablet was a TSV.  I placed my order on 12-6-17.  The information on the caseable ordering card said it would take 3-7 business day to receive.  It has been almost a MONTH & I still haven't received my order.  I sent two emails to the company and both times their reply included a very short message that they received my email and also posted a number . No info as to when I MIGHT expect my order.  Seems a bit evasive to me.  Has anyone else had a problem getting their caseable ?  

I received mine 10 days after ordering my case using my own photo.  They did a really nice job.

Good luck.

Super Contributor

Can I tell me if it has a magnet lock and if when you open it goes on and goes off when you close it? 

Contributor

As a follow up,received my Caseable. Very nice quality. I think if it was mentioned,they come from Germany,there would not of,been the concern, about the time to receive them. Magnetic Closure,smart case,well made. Mine,came Jan,9th. 

Contributor

Yes,it has magnetic lock,and,awakes the tablet and closes it,when the cover is opened and closed. I am really happy with it. Hope this helps.

New Contributor

I placed my order over a week ago and have yet to recieve a confirmation email. I have emailed them and am waiting for a response. I contacted QVC and was told they have no information on the companies policies. Thinking you should not use a company without knowing it's policies! Not real happy!

Honored Contributor

I ordered my case on 12/31 and just got an email my case has left the building. I don't think there was any info for tracking the package, there is no timetable for its arrival.