Honored Contributor

Re: of a religious nature? Missing the memo?

Yes, true.  However, they would be able to give you their best ideas.  

I truly don't think it matters anyway what they are, now does it?  It's the message that's important not the people who deliver it.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE @LTT1 Yes and we are all in a group (holding hands singing that wonderful togetherness song (my favorite (ugh) incidentally)   "Kumbaya" pronounced Cumbiya (phonetics).

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure to be in the minority but I would also like to see QVC stop selling Christian jewelry. 

Yes, I know. I can change the channel. 

That is not the point. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@libbyannE @LTT1 Yes and we are all in a group (holding hands singing that wonderful togetherness song (my favorite (ugh) incidentally)   "Kumbaya" pronounced Cumbiya (phonetics).

@Annabellethecat66

Hi there! I was shipped off to summer camp every summer as a kid, We always sang kumbaya around the nightly campfire! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

I'm sure to be in the minority but I would also like to see QVC stop selling Christian jewelry. 

Yes, I know. I can change the channel. 

That is not the point. 

@gardensla

Agree. I grew up in the 'burbs where about half of  my good friends were Jewish. I grew up Christian. Our schools were good about keeping religion where it belongs, at home, and creating a truly unified student body. I went to synagogue with friends, who sometimes came to church with me. It was all lovely and inclusive, I think largely because no one felt left out because religion was not allowed in school. I think of QVC as that kind of inclusive community, too. Sell something for each major religion or, better, just avoid it. 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE And it's a good song, most young people don't know it.  I just don't want to be 'pushed' into believing I'm supposed to feel like that all of the time.  QVC has a right to run their forum their way but I get the feeling some don't understand the 'requirements'.  I adore @gloriajean and her postings.  I'm not a huggy/kissy kind of person although I am affable and friendly (some say too much as often demonstrated here).  However, well, enough said.  I love that you remembered that song LibbyAnnE...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Some people aren't good on using the internet to order things and they can't get out and shop.  They want to be able to demonstrate their faith.  I think it would be nice if QVC offered as many as possible different faith representations (can't figure out how to say it)....you know what I mean, I guess you do.

I was raised Catholic and Baptized Baptist so I'm pretty much covered!  Humm??  Anyway, I have friends from every religion...ever heard of Baha'i?  My business partner is this.  My point is there are many different religions.  QVC can't represent all of them but it would be nice if they let people choose from the various larger one's...

Trusted Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@LTT1 @x Hedge @I am still oxox @charvale @libbyannE

We posted the change to our guidelines on 9/22/2016  concerning religious posts. We ask that everyone observe the guidelines to prevent further misunderstandings.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC   Does that include Pagan religions and practices?

That is indeed the question foremost in my mind.  I've seen signature lines, including some lengthy, "aggressively defensive", atheistic comments.  There have certainly been anti-C-----tian statements that have gone unchallenged.  A partcular lengthy thread where values were held up to ridicule was very enlightening, very sad, and no one stepped in. 

Honored Contributor

It is confusing because they talk about religion when they sell certain jewelry on air and Dan wheeler always used to say god bless on air.I don't know if he still does because I haven't seen him on air for awhile.

Super Contributor

Well bless my heart, lol!