Frequent Contributor

Continues to get worse and more user unfriendly.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

If you mention what issue(s) you're having and what type of device, etc., you're using, it would be helpful.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Social Team

@whezy wrote:

Continues to get worse and more user unfriendly.Smiley Frustrated

Hello @whezy - I'm sorry you are having trouble with our website. Can you please explain what is happening? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

If you mention what issue(s) you're having and what type of device, etc., you're using, it would be helpful.

Yes. I don't even know if you mean the forums or the sales side of things. I rarely have problems and the ones I've had have been addressed.

When you report vague problems, the devs have nothing to work with and they can't fix anything that way.

Contributor

I have to agree that the website has deteriorated.  My biggest dislike is that when you select a product to view, the default is to play the video automatically.  I think customers should have some control and be able to set our preferences.

I regularly check 3 shopping websites every morning.  All 3 have the same aggravating habit...displaying a large box that covers the entire screen to ask for my email.  I come to shop, if I cannot see the products, I cannot shop.