Occasional Visitor

Returning multiple clothing orders and shipping fees

If I put multiple clothing items from different orders in the same bag/box, will I be charger a single fee of $6.95 or $6.95 per order returned? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Returning multiple clothing orders and shipping fees

I have no problem doing this myself however it is my experience they charge $6.95 return for each item.

Honored Contributor

My personal advice if you want to put all your clothing returns in 1 box is to pay for the return shipping up front yourself.  Do not use the prepaid return label. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

One time I returned 3 sets of lights that did not live up to my expectations, I put all 3 in a package and was only given credit for 1 strand of lights, a quick call to CS solved the problem, but IF you do return multiple items, just monitior your refund amount!

Esteemed Contributor

You can use your own label, and pay for the S&H at the PO. 

Trusted Contributor

I always put multiples in a single box, use my own label and pay the postage myself.  This shipping method is always much cheaper.   I make sure that each returned item is in its own individual plastic bag with QVCs return information attached to each bag.   I keep my PO receipt stapled to my QVC receipt copies.   This makes it easy for me to track the exact amount to be refunded on each item.   I have been a Q customer for many years and to date this method has always worked for me.

Honored Contributor

Today for the first time I used one of their labels and put two jackets in the bag.  I think this is my last (except for maybe Linea) clothing order from QVC as the returns are just too costly.  They were 2 Isaac jackets and the sleeves were way too long.  If I am charged for both, returning them will be $16.90 because one had a $3.00 shipping fee.  I can buy locally and do an easy return.    I guess I'm pretty much parting ways with QVC after 24 years.

QVC Customer Care

@Jamela

You may put similar items in one package and you will be charged for one return. Hope that helps! 

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Jamela wrote:

If I put multiple clothing items from different orders in the same bag/box, will I be charger a single fee of $6.95 or $6.95 per order returned? Thanks

I have done this several times without a problem.   I use a marker to write on the outside of the package "2 RETURNS ENCLOSED"  (or however many), and keep the orders in their separate wrapping with paperwork inside.   I have always been charged for one return label.  

Honored Contributor

I also always marked how many items were being returned on the outside of the box so they didn't just scan the outside once but scan every return label inside.

I hope that makes sense. I think @SarahW said it betterSmiley HappyWoman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"