Super Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I thought it was a glitch too... I wanted 2 more ponte pants priced under $28.00, now they're $84. & still marked Not Eligible For Return. I know pricing changes but that's frustrating.

I know the feeling. I've had my eye on a piece of jewelry. I would've ordered in a heartbeat if it went back down to its clearance price. Now it's sold out in my size.  I guess QVC knows what they're doing, though, because whoever got it paid full price (which is something I'm not willing to do).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC pricing issues...

[ Edited ]

I think if their revenue was down in the fourth quarter, it will get worse. i can't

understand their thinking. The prices have increased almost 4 times what they were. The items are very limited and not eligible for returns or refunds. It does make one scratch their head. 

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

I think if their revenue was down in the fourth quarter, it will be worse in the fifth. I can't understand their thinking. The prices have increased almost 4 times what they were. The items are very limited and not eligible for returns or refunds. It does make one scratch their head. 

There is no such thing as a 5th quarter.  The 1st quarter of this fiscal year stands on its own.  

Also, the pricing changes are a part of their business model.  As has been stated, other businesses do it all the time.  Wayne stated that the "no returns" tags would be removed from the items that went back to regular price, which seems to be what everyone is most concerned about.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I think if their revenue was down in the fourth quarter, it will be worse in the fifth. I can't understand their thinking. The prices have increased almost 4 times what they were. The items are very limited and not eligible for returns or refunds. It does make one scratch their head. 

There is no such thing as a 5th quarter.  The 1st quarter of this fiscal year stands on its own.  

Also, the pricing changes are a part of their business model.  As has been stated, other businesses do it all the time.  Wayne stated that the "no returns" tags would be removed from the items that went back to regular price, which seems to be what everyone is most concerned about.  

Sorry about the 5th quarter but their sales will take a hit. Next, the no returns or exchanges not eligible have not been removed. I think people believe what they want to believe and increasing prices four times the previous price is not sustainable. Many customers have moved on due to high pricing, so will they continue to attract new business??? This is what makes or breaks a company.

Many of their TSV's have failed to sell through. This is a big red flag. Why do you think people aren't purchasing?? Inflation or just a lack of interest in products and prices. If you think people are most concerned with no return and not the pricing, you should probably get some more information.

Esteemed Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure Petite Lyocell Bleach Dip Denim Shirt

A51959I

Not Eligible for Returns or Exchanges

1. $76.00 was $19.99a519591_cy7.jpeg
Trusted Contributor
This is very strange, and I understand what the OP is saying. I have sport Savvy pants in my wishlist that were clearance, and then the clearance price went lower and it stated, not eligible for returns. Very limited inventory. Now they have gone back to full price and it still states they're not eligible for returns. Very strange!
Honored Contributor

Sadly this pricing issue continues...

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Sadly this pricing issue continues...

Adding...

I keep noticing more and more items that used to be *clearance sale price* back to the full QVC price.

I've reached a point that it's starting to fascinate me.

Honored Contributor

@elated 

Assuming the Q DOES have an IT dept!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~