Occasional Contributor

$10 Promo Code from September Purchase- VERY UNHAPPY!

QVC offered a $10 promo code for October use if you spent $200 in September. I received an email from QVC on 9/13 letting me know I find met the requirement for the promo code and that I'd get the code by 10/6. That date has come and gone and the code is not in my regular email or junk folder. I just called two different reps on the customer care hotline and both said that they couldn't resolve the issue. The second rep said that the promotions department issues them and that customers aren't able to inquire or talk directly to them. I said out loud "then I'm out of luck then?" Her response was "yes, you are." Am I living in an alternate universe where THAT is an appropriate answer to a customer?? That is ABYSMAL customer service. Awful.

Every time  they come up with these promos there is sme issue. I've been a customer of QVC since 1989. With the nonsense I experienced this morning from the CC reps and the poor attitude and care exhibited, I think I'm honestly done. 

Honored Contributor

Re: $10 Promo Code from September Purchase- VERY UNHAPPY!

I received the same email, and I haven't received my code either.  

Occasional Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe I'm not the only one then? Which would be fine if they communicated that. But the response from Customer Service and the lack of "customer care" on the issue was SHOCKING. I guess QVC isn't training their Customer Service  reps anymore, no longer holds them to a high standard, or maybe QVC doesn't need me as a customer after having been with them almost 35 years?? 🤷‍♀️ 

Honored Contributor

@mbsmoz. @Pecky.  Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  They can probably resolve this issue. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't received mine either. So, I won't  shop! 

Honored Contributor

This is the type of thing that attracts class action suits.

QVC should just take the $10 off of the purchase at the time if sale.  There would be less confusion.

But, I suppose if you purchased  5 items to equal $200, and had a return something, someone would have to know how to do math to refund you the correct minus the 5% discount and shipping.

Honored Contributor

Check  your account there is a new section "my credits" I'd look there.

I got the email too BUT no way did I spend $200 -- so I knew I wasn't getting it.

Frequent Contributor

I spent that and got nothing, no email telling me I earned it, no code.   I signed up for rewards.   This whole thing is a shame, just more proof QVC does do customer service or care about retaining customers.  If you can't execute don't even try it so dishearting and does not induce loyalty

Respected Contributor

Spending that much for $10 isn't worth it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

This is the type of thing that attracts class action suits.

QVC should just take the $10 off of the purchase at the time if sale.  There would be less confusion.

But, I suppose if you purchased  5 items to equal $200, and had a return something, someone would have to know how to do math to refund you the correct minus the 5% discount and shipping.

@Carmie 

OH brother!!

Give them a chance people!!!!

August $10 bonus was received by me on September 7th.

@mbsmoz   you posted this on the 7th.  Today is only the 9th.  

Contact the social team if worried about it. 

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

A CS rep can't just give you $10.

Your post reads so nasty, I hope you were kinder to the CS rep than it sounds!!