Valued Contributor

So sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/7/2015 ShowMe said:

Thanks Yorkie....... Don't know if you know it or not, but I have been getting treatments for melanoma......3 weeks in between each treatment, and I have 2 treatments so far. It is very toxic and think it is building up in my system now, and nausea is one of the side affects of this treatment. Just about the time I started this thread, the nausea hit me......this is the first time it has done that......and I do have meds for that, so took my first pill for it.

Believe me, I didn't want to cancel out, but felt I needed to.

Omigosh, I'm just now seeing this - I'm so sorry!

I didn't know you had replied; I was working and not on here. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. (((hugs)))

Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:
On 4/7/2015 ShowMe said:

Thanks Yorkie....... Don't know if you know it or not, but I have been getting treatments for melanoma......3 weeks in between each treatment, and I have 2 treatments so far. It is very toxic and think it is building up in my system now, and nausea is one of the side affects of this treatment. Just about the time I started this thread, the nausea hit me......this is the first time it has done that......and I do have meds for that, so took my first pill for it.

Believe me, I didn't want to cancel out, but felt I needed to.

Omigosh, I'm just now seeing this - I'm so sorry!

I didn't know you had replied; I was working and not on here. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. (((hugs)))

Thank you Yorkie.....yes, have been going through this since the first part of the year.....first starting with all the tests, biopsy, MRI (brain), and PET Scan, then to the treatments and doctor's appointments. Never did I think I would be almost 75 and have to go through this. Am very thankful that I have a wonderful oncologist.

Super Contributor

Sorry to hear you are suffering the ill effects of chemo ShowMe. Feel better.