Honored Contributor

Changed my mind.

Esteemed Contributor

It's probably for the best....the board is ""lively"" today.

Honored Contributor

Yorkie.......there would not have been anything on it to cause any trouble. It was about the Cards game tonight. Not feeling too swift right now, and just don't want to be having to feel like I need to be posting tonight when I'm not feeling good.

Respected Contributor

Feel better.

Maybe one of the fans will pick up the gauntlet or...should I say pick up the bat!

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/7/2015 ShowMe said:

Yorkie.......there would not have been anything on it to cause any trouble. It was about the Cards game tonight. Not feeling too swift right now, and just don't want to be having to feel like I need to be posting tonight when I'm not feeling good.

Oh, I didn't think there would be. I was just being silly!

Hope you feel better! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Thanks Yorkie....... Don't know if you know it or not, but I have been getting treatments for melanoma......3 weeks in between each treatment, and I have 2 treatments so far. It is very toxic and think it is building up in my system now, and nausea is one of the side affects of this treatment. Just about the time I started this thread, the nausea hit me......this is the first time it has done that......and I do have meds for that, so took my first pill for it.

Believe me, I didn't want to cancel out, but felt I needed to.

Honored Contributor

I change my mind too. I hope you're feeling better.

Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 brewhaha said:

I change my mind too. I hope you're feeling better.

Thanks brew.....not quite yet......

Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 ShowMe said:

Thanks Yorkie....... Don't know if you know it or not, but I have been getting treatments for melanoma......3 weeks in between each treatment, and I have 2 treatments so far. It is very toxic and think it is building up in my system now, and nausea is one of the side affects of this treatment. Just about the time I started this thread, the nausea hit me......this is the first time it has done that......and I do have meds for that, so took my first pill for it.

Believe me, I didn't want to cancel out, but felt I needed to.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Fluffy. Please take care and hope the nausea passes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Gooday said:

Feel better soon, Fluffy. Don't worry. We'll root them on for you. Please, don't feel like you need to answer my post!