Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....8/10/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

Gretchen was not married to him - they were engaged. And    they raked her over the coals every chance they got - both Vicki and Tamra. She is not on the show this season as she is undergoing IVF.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....8/10/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Sorry, Megan does not have a great body. she is young but that is it. she isnt really pretty either. she is scrawny and flat chested.

Gretchen OTOH was hot looking and she also had a sick husband. i don't recall if they gave her as much attitude as they do Megan but they did rake her over the coals about her ill and dying husband. the main difference with Gretchen is she basically gave them the finger and didnt let their jealousy get to her.

i cannot stand Vicki. On WWHL she had her nose so high up in the air it couild have been in Canada. she is the biggest loser, if she is such a workaholic she needs to focus on her business. i notice her son wants nothing to do with her show. Brianna was just rude about Oklahoma being boring.

She's not flat chested, LOL.  She had a boob job awhile back.  I think she's super thin, but I think she looks great in everything and has a great shape.

LOL!!  fake boobs do not make a "great shape". She's stick straight and looks like a teenage boy. No doubt she must have been a AAA cup before.  Her chest has has that bolt-on look they are so far apart.   Dr.Dubrow has refused to give her butt implants. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/13/meghan-edmonds-says-terry-dubrow-wont-give-butt-implants-wants-...

Trusted Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

I was wondering when Vicki was going to dump him. She stuck it out longer than I thought. Can't see many men after Vicki, she might have a dry spell.

@Nancy Drew

vicki just needs to lay low for a while, have a dry spell, and be single. she was never really just by herself after her split with donn and latched onto brooks for probably the wrong reasons.

Sunshine, I agree completely that Vicki just needs to be by herself for awhile but I believe she's one of those insecure women who only feel validated if they have a man by their side.

She's VERY insecure and comes across as DESPERATE for a man. Maybe that's why all her husbands/boyfriends are LOSERS and USERS.

Trusted Contributor

I always thought Brooks was dating Vicki for her money.  Remember, she bought him new teeth.  If she bought him new teeth, then she's bought him off in other ways, too, and I'm sure that's why he was with her. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meghan looks way too thin.  Sickly even.  No curves.

Respected Contributor

I am still not convinced he had or has cancer. Especially the one he supposedly has. He looks pretty healthy.

Honored Contributor

I cannot imagine anyone faking cancer.  And Vicki said she went to doctor's appointments and treatments with him.  If he faked all this, there is a special place in hell for him. 

Respected Contributor

Used to be a fan, poor Vick is now a cartoon character. A victim of too many fillers, good meals, bad fitting clothes, a strange boyfriend, and a leaky bladder. She's become just another sloppy drunk.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Sorry, Megan does not have a great body. she is young but that is it. she isnt really pretty either. she is scrawny and flat chested.

Gretchen OTOH was hot looking and she also had a sick husband. i don't recall if they gave her as much attitude as they do Megan but they did rake her over the coals about her ill and dying husband. the main difference with Gretchen is she basically gave them the finger and didnt let their jealousy get to her.

i cannot stand Vicki. On WWHL she had her nose so high up in the air it couild have been in Canada. she is the biggest loser, if she is such a workaholic she needs to focus on her business. i notice her son wants nothing to do with her show. Brianna was just rude about Oklahoma being boring.

She's not flat chested, LOL.  She had a boob job awhile back.  I think she's super thin, but I think she looks great in everything and has a great shape.

LOL!!  fake boobs do not make a "great shape". She's stick straight and looks like a teenage boy. No doubt she must have been a AAA cup before.  Her chest has has that bolt-on look they are so far apart.   Dr.Dubrow has refused to give her butt implants. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/13/meghan-edmonds-says-terry-dubrow-wont-give-butt-implants-wants-...

I never said fake boobs made a great shape.  You said she's super flat chested and she's certainly not.

regardless., she has a great figure!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

I never said fake boobs made a great shape.  You said she's super flat chested and she's certainly not.

regardless., she has a great figure!

i never said she is  "SUPER" flat chested if that is what you inferred but anyone can see she is naturally extremely angular and small busted  look at her selfies!!  0 body fat. does not = great figure. at face value she is not funny, not a team player  and not a sexy girl even with her pricey funbags. sorry.