Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....8/10/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Sorry, Megan does not have a great body. she is young but that is it. she isnt really pretty either. she is scrawny and flat chested.

Gretchen OTOH was hot looking and she also had a sick husband. i don't recall if they gave her as much attitude as they do Megan but they did rake her over the coals about her ill and dying husband. the main difference with Gretchen is she basically gave them the finger and didnt let their jealousy get to her.

i cannot stand Vicki. On WWHL she had her nose so high up in the air it couild have been in Canada. she is the biggest loser, if she is such a workaholic she needs to focus on her business. i notice her son wants nothing to do with her show. Brianna was just rude about Oklahoma being boring.

She's not flat chested, LOL.  She had a boob job awhile back.  I think she's super thin, but I think she looks great in everything and has a great shape.

I think she is a good looking  young lady  but I do not think her body is anything to rave about. Really no shape just a pole( so clothes hang nice on her) but no s$x appeal or feminity and kind of gangly. A boob job?? What did she pay for - not much going on there especially when she was in the bathing suit ?Maybe more boobage  in clothes w/ a padded  push up bra.  She just is not a good fit w/ these ladies -in status,  experience and age .

Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....8/10/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Jacie wrote:

Used to be a fan, poor Vick is now a cartoon character. A victim of too many fillers, good meals, bad fitting clothes, a strange boyfriend, and a leaky bladder. She's become just another sloppy drunk.

She really looks awful. She's also OBNOXIOUS and JUVENILE.

Trusted Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Sorry, Megan does not have a great body. she is young but that is it. she isnt really pretty either. she is scrawny and flat chested.

Gretchen OTOH was hot looking and she also had a sick husband. i don't recall if they gave her as much attitude as they do Megan but they did rake her over the coals about her ill and dying husband. the main difference with Gretchen is she basically gave them the finger and didnt let their jealousy get to her.

i cannot stand Vicki. On WWHL she had her nose so high up in the air it couild have been in Canada. she is the biggest loser, if she is such a workaholic she needs to focus on her business. i notice her son wants nothing to do with her show. Brianna was just rude about Oklahoma being boring.

She's not flat chested, LOL.  She had a boob job awhile back.  I think she's super thin, but I think she looks great in everything and has a great shape.

LOL!!  fake boobs do not make a "great shape". She's stick straight and looks like a teenage boy. No doubt she must have been a AAA cup before.  Her chest has has that bolt-on look they are so far apart.   Dr.Dubrow has refused to give her butt implants. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/13/meghan-edmonds-says-terry-dubrow-wont-give-butt-implants-wants-...

I never said fake boobs made a great shape.  You said she's super flat chested and she's certainly not.

regardless., she has a great figure!

i never said she is  "SUPER" flat chested if that is what you inferred but anyone can see she is naturally extremely angular and small busted  look at her selfies!!  0 body fat. does not = great figure. at face value she is not funny, not a team player  and not a sexy girl even with her pricey funbags. sorry.

Good for her! Many women who put her down are jealous of her figure. She's built like a model.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

LOL!!  fake boobs do not make a "great shape". She's stick straight and looks like a teenage boy. No doubt she must have been a AAA cup before.  Her chest has has that bolt-on look they are so far apart.   Dr.Dubrow has refused to give her butt implants. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/08/13/meghan-edmonds-says-terry-dubrow-wont-give-butt-implants-wants-...

I never said fake boobs made a great shape.  You said she's super flat chested and she's certainly not.

i never said she is  "SUPER" flat chested if that is what you inferred but anyone can see she is naturally extremely angular and small busted  look at her selfies!!  0 body fat. does not = great figure. at face value she is not funny, not a team player  and not a sexy girl even with her pricey funbags. sorry.

Good for her! Many women who put her down are jealous of her figure. She's built like a model.

I agree.  I think that if a Housewife is gangly...it's Brandi. I think Meghan has a far nicer shape than Brandi does.  Meghan's figure isn't perfect, but she does look fabulous in a bathing suit and in clothing.  She's super thin, but she has definition.  Her face is pretty, but it's not stunning.  I think her husband is a bit condescending, and she's far from perfect, but I don't think she's as bad as some of the other women on that show.  She looks great.  The women on that show, for the most part, are jealous of her as she's attractive and thin.  Vicki is the worst.  I don't think Heather is jealous of her as Heather appears to be very secure with herself.

Vicki is out for blood due to her jealousy of Meghan.  It's disgusting. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

There have been lots of cases where people faked cancer to raise money.  I just read about another one the other day.  I hope Brooks recovers if he is indeed ill.  But I have to admit, juicing instead of chemo is not a cure IMO but it's his choice to make.  Does anyone know what type of cancer he has?  I have never seen anything mentioned about the type or heard Brooks mention it on the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is there truth to this magazine article about Brooks and Vicki calling it quits?

It's dated August 16th.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-split-again-2015168

ETA ~ apparently it's true, she posted about it on her Twitter page. 

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

There have been lots of cases where people faked cancer to raise money.  I just read about another one the other day.  I hope Brooks recovers if he is indeed ill.  But I have to admit, juicing instead of chemo is not a cure IMO but it's his choice to make.  Does anyone know what type of cancer he has?  I have never seen anything mentioned about the type or heard Brooks mention it on the show. 

I want to say last night he said it was non-Hodgkins lymphoma

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Future.  I did recently read that Vicki and Brooks were pushing some product related to juicing....anyone know if that is true?  I read the FDA might be involved.  Anyone got any more on this? 

Anyone keep up on Vicki's facebook page?  I read she deleted quite a bit recently...I don't read it but wonder what's up and if there is some legal trouble.

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I want to say last night he said it was non-Hodgkins lymphoma

Yes that is what he has.  He also said this is the third time he's had it and Vicki said he was Stage 1 and now he's Stage 3 so obviously the treatments aren't working.

But there are many differenty types of non-Hodgkins lymphoma and they haven't said exactly what type he has. 

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

I agree.  I think that if a Housewife is gangly...it's Brandi. I think Meghan has a far nicer shape than Brandi does.  Meghan's figure isn't perfect, but she does look fabulous in a bathing suit and in clothing.  She's super thin, but she has definition.  Her face is pretty, but it's not stunning.  I think her husband is a bit condescending, and she's far from perfect, but I don't think she's as bad as some of the other women on that show.  She looks great.  The women on that show, for the most part, are jealous of her as she's attractive and thin.  Vicki is the worst.  I don't think Heather is jealous of her as Heather appears to be very secure with herself.

Vicki is out for blood due to her jealousy of Meghan.  It's disgusting. 

ITA with your comments, especially the one about Vicki. She needs to lay off Meghan. Vicki has SO many issues. She should focus on HERSELF.