Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/7/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Is this your house or the garage? LOL

I know...that is so rude and ignorant. I liked the house but would like it better with AC. It does get hot there.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Plus if its so hot and humid there,why would anyone waste time blowing out their hair, when the humidity is going to ruin it,especially around all of that water!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.scared} I agree about Carole-they need to change her tag line because her a****s****s is almost non-existent!

Respected Contributor

I also keep wondering why Ramona thinks her hair is such a big deal. It doesn't look like it has been really styled all that much?

Regular Contributor

How would you all act if you knew your husband of many years was cheating, your marriage is over and you are in a place that you said reminded you of past times with your parents. I think she is just losing it. She has defended her husband for many years stateing he was not a cheat. They were still together when this was filmed but she knew. Everyone knew.

Honored Contributor

On 5/7/2014 scotttie said:

I also keep wondering why Ramona thinks her hair is such a big deal. It doesn't look like it has been really styled all that much?

Too funny scottie because I was thinking the same thing! I think she just makes a big deal out of everything!

Honored Contributor

On 5/7/2014 scotttie said:
On 5/7/2014 sunshine45 said:
On 5/6/2014 scotttie said:

Sunshine, if you think my post is rude explaining Carole's teeth issues, I will remove it. Birddrops will have to do the same however,

Your opinion is the one that counts with me. Smile

no it wasnt scottie.....it was just a discussion that continued over from last weeks episode that many commented about. no worries ! Kiss .....and thanks to your daughter! happy wednesday!

thanks a bunch sunshine you are just one of the finest people on this entire board and your opinion matters to me. I felt that with "discretion being the better part of valor" I went ahead and removed it last night. However, it was quoted a couple of times so it remains.

I thought it was an interesting question and that's why I asked her. But then all things medical interest me. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

scottie, you are too kind! no thanks necessary.... {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

moonlady, good catch at seeing that aviva was missing from the opening credits.

Why Is Aviva Drescher Missing From The Real Housewives Of New York Intro?

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/05/07/why-is-aviva-drescher-missing-from-the-real-housewives-of-new-y...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 5/7/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Interesting that Heather got upset with Aviva over something that didn't concern her...yet Ramona asked Heather if her house was a garage or house & also had an a/c brought in...but, she didn't get upset & tell her off like she did Aviva.

Maybe she did and it was edited. But I do not think Heather would insult a guest the way Aviva and Ramona would.

Respected Contributor

On 5/7/2014 polar said:

How would you all act if you knew your husband of many years was cheating, your marriage is over and you are in a place that you said reminded you of past times with your parents. I think she is just losing it. She has defended her husband for many years stateing he was not a cheat. They were still together when this was filmed but she knew. Everyone knew.

Um like a grown up. Not some petulant spoiled umannered half wit who knows no better. If she can not take it get off the show. She has always thrown her weight around and been abusive to others and it goes unchecked. Regardless she had no right to throw a glass at Kristin's face. She wants to throw a fit let her do it at Mario in her own house.

As for the place reminding her of her childhood typical of her to make the event all about her and woes me. Again she has pulled this in the past.

Super Contributor

This Berkshire weekend at Heather's is the one Mario spent a long weekend with his mistress in NYC. That was why Mario was so thrilled to have Ramona going away with the girl's to Heather's.

Where did Ramona grow up? She totally has a LI accent.