Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/20/2014 Nancy Drew said:
On 5/20/2014 Caravaggio said:
On 5/20/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Ramona must have some good hair if she can make a blow out last for a couple of days. She had her hair done presumably the day they left for the Berkshires but she was there a full day, slept on her hair and left the next morning/early afternoon.

For me a blow out last 3 maybe 4 days.

Wait so let me understand this. You don't wash your hair for 3 or 4 days? I never had a blow out or gotten my hair done that I did not wash it the next day. Sorry no offense but that is gross. Humans sweat and hair gets oily how do you not wash it?

My hair is ultra dry. So no I don't wash it for 3 0r 4 days. I'm lucky.

You are lucky if I do not wash my hair everyday and after going to the gym it looks as if I never wash it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/20/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Ramona must have some good hair if she can make a blow out last for a couple of days. She had her hair done presumably the day they left for the Berkshires but she was there a full day, slept on her hair and left the next morning/early afternoon.

For me a blow out last 3 maybe 4 days.

Wait so let me understand this. You don't wash your hair for 3 or 4 days? I never had a blow out or gotten my hair done that I did not wash it the next day. Sorry no offense but that is gross. Humans sweat and hair gets oily how do you not wash it?

My hair is ultra dry. So no I don't wash it for 3 0r 4 days. I'm lucky.

You are lucky if I do not wash my hair everyday and after going to the gym it looks as if I never wash it.

My sister is like you also.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

At first I thought you ladies were on the wrong thread, but this must be why the "how often do you wash your hair" thread was started.
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/20/2014 VanSleepy said: At first I thought you ladies were on the wrong thread, but this must be why the "how often do you wash your hair" thread was started.

Correct!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.