Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

If Ramona is going to act like she did, she should have stayed home.

Sorry but most of Ramona's shenanigans was just bad behavior because she's a witch. Did she check out house prices because she's having marital problems? Did she moan and groan all the way up about the lack of a/c, etc. because of her marital problems? Did she order a/c because of her marital problems? In general Ramona acted like a petulant, spoiled brat.

Heather dealt with her really nicely because I think I would have told her to go get bent and to leave. The way the a/c is in the open window not only isn't going to do anything to cool the room off but it's going to let in all kinds of bugs. What a bunch of morons she and Sonja are.

Did anyone also catch at the dinner when it was just Kristen and her husband when Ramona walked in that Ramona told Mario to sit across from Kristen and commented that Mario liked his pretty women?

I doubt the glass Ramona threw was plastic because it looked like it shattered and it would have had to be a heavy enough glass to cut Kristen. What kind of person throws wine glasses at someone like that? Don't give me that nonsense about being in a bad place because everything was reminding her of her father either. Not buying that cop out.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/8/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Sorry but most of Ramona's shenanigans was just bad behavior because she's a witch. Did she check out house prices because she's having marital problems? Did she moan and groan all the way up about the lack of a/c, etc. because of her marital problems? Did she order a/c because of her marital problems? In general Ramona acted like a petulant, spoiled brat.

Heather dealt with her really nicely because I think I would have told her to go get bent and to leave. The way the a/c is in the open window not only isn't going to do anything to cool the room off but it's going to let in all kinds of bugs. What a bunch of morons she and Sonja are.

Did anyone also catch at the dinner when it was just Kristen and her husband when Ramona walked in that Ramona told Mario to sit across from Kristen and commented that Mario liked his pretty women?

I doubt the glass Ramona threw was plastic because it looked like it shattered and it would have had to be a heavy enough glass to cut Kristen. What kind of person throws wine glasses at someone like that? Don't give me that nonsense about being in a bad place because everything was reminding her of her father either. Not buying that cop out.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

... What a bunch of morons she and Sonja are.....

While that may be true, there's something about Sonja that I like.

I think I still feel sorry for her because of how rude Cindy Barshop was when Sonja invited her over for a "toaster oven" breakfast...

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

wonder if Romona's going to get bounced for throwin that wine glass and cutting Kristen's lip open........at least with Porsha and Kenya no blood was spilled..................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Super Contributor

I'm not sure the wine glass broke. I think it may have hit her lip which in turn hit her teeth and that is where the blood came from. Had the glass broken, it would have been much worse.

Respected Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Moonlady said:

I think I still feel sorry for her because of how rude Cindy Barshop was when Sonja invited her over for a "toaster oven" breakfast...

Yes, I remember that. She even.brought her assistant along too, if I remember correctly. Smiley Happy

I remember thinking, well if you're so busy, why go to begin with? Why not decline and suggest another time?

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

Ramona is mentally unstable....wonder how many meds she takes?

Even her daughter looked disgusted with her a few episodes ago (Ramona was telling her how to drink her tea- REALLY Ramona??)

She was so RUDE to Heather. Ramona & Sonja make a good pair- they're both nuts.

Valued Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Caravaggio said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

agreed

when adults use the excuse of things bringing back bad memories -- so what? aren't you an adult and know what decent behavior is??

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Honored Contributor

On 5/8/2014 blackbirdraven said:

wonder if Romona's going to get bounced for throwin that wine glass and cutting Kristen's lip open........at least with Porsha and Kenya no blood was spilled..................................raven

on some of the blogs people are saying just that......if you are going to get rid of porsha and kenya then ramona needs to go also.

(LOL i am all for getting rid of porsha, but not necessarily for the fight....just because she isnt a good fit for these atlanta women)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:
On 5/8/2014 Moonlady said:

Yes, I remember that. She even.brought her assistant along too, if I remember correctly. Smiley Happy

I remember thinking, well if you're so busy, why go to begin with? Why not decline and suggest another time?

Was that before or after Ramona caused a scene at Cindy's party in the Hamptons? Ramona and Sonja consistently cause problems and seem to be given a pass. I don't get it.