Honored Contributor

Re: host STACEY RUSCH leaving QVC

[ Edited ]

Spending time with your family is a go to phrase when you really don't know what to say.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

Well, selfishly, I really liked Stacey. She is so polished, intelligent and wears clothes well. While I like chaotic agent Shawn, pairing her with Stacey last week really underscored the differences between the two. I am sure Stacey will do brilliantly wherever and whenever she lands.

Respected Contributor

I thought Stacey was one of the BEST newer hosts QVC has hired in a long time.  I was hoping to see her progress and gain more air time and duties on QVC.   I would have liked to see her more on air and a couple of other hosts less on air. 

I too wish her the best and think she will eventually find the career that is a good fit for her.  Evidently, QVC was not quite the good fit she hoped for. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is a gracious well educated beautiful woman. She has visited a phenomenal number of countries. In my opinion, it did not take her long to gauge the culture of QVC and the seeming chaos and hype. The repetition alone would be mind-numbing. She has many life options and I wish her the best.

Valued Contributor

Doesn't seem like she's been with QVC very long.  Wonder why she accepted the job in the first place if she really wants to be at home...........

Super Contributor

Maybe the other more recent hire with the gross nails might want to leave too. 

Respected Contributor

Stacey is a beautiful lady and did a good job hosting.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Spending time with your family is a go to phrase when you really don't know what to say.

Agree!  Don't know who she is, have never seen her but wouldn't be surprised if she turns up somewhere else--vendor rep, HSN--in the not too distant future and so much for family!

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone says that when they leave a job. She wasn't on very much either. I liked her a lot. The Q put others (not as good as Stacey) on prime time (on the main channel). I'm thinking she's looking for greener pastures. 

Regular Contributor

I will miss Stacey, she is one of my favorites. Wishing her the best HeartWoman Happy