Esteemed Contributor

Re: host STACEY RUSCH leaving QVC

@ILOVEDOGS. I love dogs too! That verynwell could be. She did leave abruptly. I previously mentioned that I don’t watch those shows. This morning I was flipping and stopped to watch a bit of RHONJ. It is just so stupid. I don’t want to waste my time watching other people live their lives, real or not. I don’t get the attraction to that kind of entertainment.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@BirkiLady  That is quite an assumption.  Some women are BETTER mothers and spouses because they do have a fulfilling life outside the home.  And some children are better prepared for school and life because they had a structured learning routine with other children in a daycare setting.  Every family has to make the best decision for themselves.  Even if the family can afford for the mother to stay home in the early years, that in itself is not always the best decision for the entire family.

Agree 100% @Puppy Lips .  Every situation is different.  Mothers not working to stay with the child is not necessarily the best decision for everyone.

Her child is not a baby anyway.  I'm sure we'll see Stacey at another job soon.   If she was going home to be a mom, why would she want everyone to follow her on Instragram?

It only took nine days for her to jump to a new gig!

“Children do not start wars, and they cannot end them, but they always pay the highest price.”  Catherine Russell, UNICEF Executive Director
Respected Contributor

Wow is all I can say..who would have thought! Lol. She didn’t waste any time!
Respected Contributor

She's beautiful and I'm not surprised she could get a role on a television reality show so quickly.

Honored Contributor

i was definitely surprised that she chose to go the "real housewives route." she will definitely get a lot of exposure and so will her family. i wonder if she got a hefty salary to join? real housewives of potomac is losing at least three cast members, so they definitely need some new blood.

remember when the former QVC model was on RHOP? her name was katie rost. unfortunately, she had a lot of real life issues and wasnt a great fit for that type of show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein