Honored Contributor

general real housewives news and gossip for september 2014

believe it or not.......nene leakes from rhoa AND sherri shepherd from the view have landed the role of the evil stepmother in cinderella on BROADWAY! sherri is going to do it a couple of months and then nene will do it about a month and a half until it closes in early january 2015.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/09/04/nene-leakes-sherri-shepherd-both-land-role-on-broadway/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: general real housewives news and gossip for september 2014

Good choices!
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of NeNe or Sherri but they do keep getting work so more power to them. I think NeNe would make a great evil stepmother or sister. I think it's a great role for her. Sherri on the other hand ...not so much.

Honored Contributor

Boy can Nene play evil and mean!!!

Super Contributor

On 9/5/2014 Hooty said:

Boy can Nene play evil and mean!!!

She scares me!
Honored Contributor

Since this is a HW general thread ......... I just read that Aviva has been fired from HW of New York ........... and Ramona has signed up to be of Patti Sanger's Millionaire Matchmaker!!!

Super Contributor

There is singing involved in the role. Can either of them sing? Neither has a particularly pleasant speaking voice.

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 Hooty said:

Since this is a HW general thread ......... I just read that Aviva has been fired from HW of New York ........... and Ramona has signed up to be of Patti Sanger's Millionaire Matchmaker!!!

just read about aviva.....i guess it is official.

i had heard ramona and sonja were going to be on millionaire matchmaker, but i have not seen anything confirmed.....will have to do some "investigation." isnt it kind of early though for ramona to be dating? she JUST filed the divorce papers. you would think she would just want to be alone for a while and have her own personal turtle time.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/aviva-drescher-fired-from-real-housewives-of-new-york-2...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

not a stretch for nene.

Honored Contributor

Cohen was trying hard to land Helena Christensen for RHONY.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/09/05/real-housewives-of-new-york-helena-christensen-cast/