Honored Contributor

Re: general real housewives news and gossip for september 2014

Did you notice in that article that it says Ramona has been asked back but she HAS to talk about the drama in her life, including her divorce?

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 Hooty said:

Since this is a HW general thread ......... I just read that Aviva has been fired from HW of New York ........... and Ramona has signed up to be of Patti Sanger's Millionaire Matchmaker!!!

Oh that is hysterical. No surprise about Aviva.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 9/4/2014 DREAMON said:

I am not a fan of NeNe or Sherri but they do keep getting work so more power to them. I think NeNe would make a great evil stepmother or sister. I think it's a great role for her. Sherri on the other hand ...not so much.

ITA

I'm not a fan of Ne Ne's either, but I do think she'll do just fine in that role.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

On 9/5/2014 SydneyH said:

More rumblings about Al Manzo's girlfriend, lol.

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/category/albert-manzos-long-time-girlfriend-jill/

That's from October, 2013.

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 ivanatrump said:

I realize it's not current, but since supposedly the relationship is ongoing, people want to know if it will be addressed on her new show.

Sun, I'm reading Ramoana was demoted to friend status?

Honored Contributor

On 9/5/2014 SydneyH said:
On 9/5/2014 ivanatrump said:

I realize it's not current, but since supposedly the relationship is ongoing, people want to know if it will be addressed on her new show.

Sun, I'm reading Ramoana was demoted to friend status?

i was just reading the same thing.....looks like they are doing some damage control because of the ratings!

A stinger for Singer! RHONY veteran Ramona Singer has been demoted on The Real Housewives of New York City for the upcoming seventh season, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.

Singer, 57, has been a main cast member of RHONY since the premiere of the show's first season in March 2008. A source tells Us, however, that for the upcoming seventh season, Singer will be limited to a recurring role.

"Bravo is casting the show around Heather Thomson and Kristen Taekman and Carole Radziwill," the insider tells Us. "[When] Ramona carried the show, that is why ratings plummeted, they think." The source adds that Singer's soaring paycheck (totaling close to $600,000 per season) was also a factor in her demotion.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

bethenny is looking too skinny!

http://www.allabouttrh.com/photos-bethenny-frankel-gotten-skinny/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=e...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Oh my. Bethenny looks anorexic.

Honored Contributor

apollo is set to report to prison on the 10th of september.....and he is writing a story about his life......and his life of crime.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/apollo-nida-tell/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Fee...