Regular Contributor

I want to buy some comfortable walking shoes but really HATE the look of tennis shoes.  ANy suggestions?  I will be on a short trip but will be walking ALOT and want to be comfortable but don't want to ruin the look of all my cute outfits with tennis shoes!  I got some sketchers last year that were slip on with multi color and they are pretty cute (although colorful) but did not fit right and kept popping off my heel so were NOT comfortable.  So don't suggest those LOL

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: cute walking shoes

[ Edited ]

I haven't had them for some time, but SAS used to make a lace up show that was both cute and comfy.  They came in white, beige, black and maybe more colors. They were very soft leather.  Shaped a little like a basic Ked, but much "classier" IMHO.  And they were very difficult to wear out. You might check their website. I know my favorite local shoe store had them for years, and they sold very quickly.

Regular Contributor

sorry who is SAS?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's promoting another retailer and has a live link in the post.

Respected Contributor

SAS is a brand of shoes.  It stands for San Antonio Shoes, but the're called "SAS" (pronounced as "sass").

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ryka or Bass shoes are nice.

I found some cute, very comfortable and cheap walking shoes at Walmart by Danskin.

Valued Contributor

How much are you willing to spend?  Many companies make cute walking shoes, but the better ones are $100 or more.  Comfort has a price.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Cobb hill, Aravon, naot, Clarks, propet, risked, Merrill, etc.
Honored Contributor

What is important about walking shoes is the support they give your feet and esp. your arches.Not at all how they look.You need to wear a shoe designed to support your feet in proper position when they are getting a lot of wear and tear. Buy  incorrect shoes to walk or run in and you WILL pay the price later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dennylilly  GOwalks - cute, good to your feet, comfy, soft, affordable, many colors & styles. You can't go wrong, they will treat you right.  And they do not ruin the look of your outfit.  I wear these with skorts, capri leggings and they look very cute.  Trust me, if they didn't look cute, I certainly wouldn't be wearing them because I am not a 'sneakers' girl either although a great pr of snow white keds with laces look very cute too.  I do this too.