Super Contributor

I am so enjoying Gabrielle Kerr hosting the Dooney and Bourke show.  She is so pleasant, gracious, and classy.  She presents a product with class, not at all making the show about herself by making obnoious comments and inserting herself.  She is all about the product, not making it a platform to show off and show out.  Thank you, Gabrielle, and please retain your professionalism.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Super Contributor

I am watching and was thinking the same thing !  She is lovely and is great at presenting everything .  I think she and Jennifer Coffey are two of the finest hosts QVC has and wish they would use them much more often!

Honored Contributor

She's a very capable host but she drives me nuts by constantly starting a sentence by saying, "Mary, she did thus and so."  I can remember well when my dad corrected me for saying that.  Very poor grammar for someone who talks for a living and has enough education to know better.  Just a habit, I'm sure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I like Gabrielle too for the same reasons as OP. 

I wonder if she prefers the overnight hours? She has been there long enough to earn more regular hours.

Woukd also be nice if TPTB gave her her own show like so many others.

Respected Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

I am watching and was thinking the same thing !  She is lovely and is great at presenting everything .  I think she and Jennifer Coffey are two of the finest hosts QVC has and wish they would use them much more often!

Don't forget about Alberti.

Super Contributor

Yes! Alberti - we need to see so much more of him as well!  

Honored Contributor

@StillFuntoShop@I remember reading on Gabrielle's Facebook that she would have her own show soon and then nothing more has been said about it.I was really looking forward to whatever she was going to do because I agree with all of you that she is great at her job and a pleasure to listen to.I feel that she is very talented and stylish so let's see what she has to offer.

Regular Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Gsmom wrote:

Don't forget about Alberti.

Yes!

all 3 of them are excellent hosts!

Regular Contributor

I have been so super busy, haven't watched any tv, unless tivoed in a long time.   I do remember her, sweet girl, and very lovely!!'   Always enjoyed watching her!   

Trusted Contributor

I just watched the most enjoyable, informative show!  Isaac was paired with Gabrielle.  They exchanged ideas, focused on the features of each garment.  Isaac's best is very very good. He was given the platform to shine unassailed and shine he did. 

Gabrielle is so beautiful, with one tiny exception mentioned several times in this forum, she is eloquent, well prepared, respectful. genuine.  What a treat.