Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

to many yrs. ago for me. At least when I look at them all. I know I'm not the only one who has aged. LOL

Abby wouldn't lower herself to living in a tiny make shift place. She can afford a penthouse or a mansion on her own hill. Nick is pushing 50 and still living like a college kid. Only one who lived like a real rich person was Ms. Chancellor she had the maid, driver, etc. If Abby gets with Ben and he goes back to being a Dr. that won't last either. She won't be 2nd place. They need to get rid of him and Dylan , Joe and Avery. Keep Dylan long enough for Sharon to 'do' him, though. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: *** Young & Restless Discussion Group Week of April 6th....May Include Spoilers!!! ***

Gosh, I thought Joshua Morrow was like 45-47 I checked and he's 41. Guess he just looks older with all that facial hair and long hair and sloppy clothes. I noticed, too, in his love scenes he's getting love handles and not the s t u d he was. Could had sworn that man was older then that. Time to shave, sweetie.

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Sharke said:

to many yrs. ago for me. At least when I look at them all. I know I'm not the only one who has aged. LOL

Abby wouldn't lower herself to living in a tiny make shift place. She can afford a penthouse or a mansion on her own hill. Nick is pushing 50 and still living like a college kid. Only one who lived like a real rich person was Ms. Chancellor she had the maid, driver, etc. If Abby gets with Ben and he goes back to being a Dr. that won't last either. She won't be 2nd place. They need to get rid of him and Dylan , Joe and Avery. Keep Dylan long enough for Sharon to 'do' him, though. LOL

I really wish someone would move into the Chancellor mansion... I really miss those sets... More than that, they reflect a really important part of the show's history... Where the heck does Jill supposedly live these days anyway? And does Ashley live in a hotel room...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Sharke said:

Gosh, I thought Joshua Morrow was like 45-47 I checked and he's 41. Guess he just looks older with all that facial hair and long hair and sloppy clothes. I noticed, too, in his love scenes he's getting love handles and not the s t u d he was. Could had sworn that man was older then that. Time to shave, sweetie.

I didn't think he was any older than he is, but he really does need to clean up his act... He's just dirty and sloppy looking and not old enough to be letting it all go...

Honored Contributor

Sharon Case , is 44. Guess Joshua thinks his position is secure and he can't be gotten rid of. Before Billy Miller left he was a train wreck. Of course, being a man that's alright. He got tubby and looked like the bum next door. Wrinkled shirts half in and half out of his pants and hair never combed. I think since he went over to GH he's buffed up again. I don't ever go over there. Don't have time. LOL

Honored Contributor

looks like he's gained LOL

Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Sharke said:

Abby wouldn't lower herself to living in a tiny make shift place. She can afford a penthouse or a mansion on her own hill.

I thought Abby owned Brad's old house (used to be Cassandra Rawlings' place way back if I recall correctly). Abby was living there with Traci for a bit.

Honored Contributor

I never thought Billy Miller was particularity attractive or appealing on a physical level, but he just played his part so well and made the character interesting and, at times, likable... And while I never thought Nick was 'all that' at one time he was a nice looking guy... Hey, we all age, but he looks like he needs to be scrubbed, and his current hair-do doesn't flatter him at all... At some point, you'd think the producers would step in and mandate that he spruce it up... As far as it goes, Genoa City (and soaps overall) seem to badly be lacking the 'hunk' factor right now... They could use a few... Eye candy never hurt a thing...

Wink

Honored Contributor

yeah, bring back my baby. I want Carmine ! LOL I bet oldy Lauren is having all kinds of dreams missing that fellow hahahahahah

Yeah, Abby came into Brad's house, but, I don't ever, ever remember her in it. Nice home wonder what happened to it?

yeah, nick just needs to realize he's fortyish now forget the frat boy look. LOL Joe, would be better looking if he fixed his hair more like that 'mad man' guy that is my true love. ROFL Joe, looks like a wet beagle. Right now Adam , I guess is the lead hunk, but, he's not really my type he's got good legs. LOL Surely, when Chelsea and him get together she'll remember something (wink, wink).

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Sharke said:

yeah, bring back my baby. I want Carmine ! LOL I bet oldy Lauren is having all kinds of dreams missing that fellow hahahahahah

Yeah, Abby came into Brad's house, but, I don't ever, ever remember her in it. Nice home wonder what happened to it?

yeah, nick just needs to realize he's fortyish now forget the frat boy look. LOL Joe, would be better looking if he fixed his hair more like that 'mad man' guy that is my true love. ROFL Joe, looks like a wet beagle. Right now Adam , I guess is the lead hunk, but, he's not really my type he's got good legs. LOL Surely, when Chelsea and him get together she'll remember something (wink, wink).

Heck, the frat boy look might be an improvement...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

One of the reasons I was sorry to see Austin bite the dust... At least he was nice looking... decent body... Not Carmine, but not bad either... The rest of the toddler set are just lame... Joe, eh, just very generic looking... Doesn't do a thing for me... Yea, Adam is nice looking, great bod, and if they were to highlight his hair, as he used to have it all the time, it would brighten up his whole look... Not exactly a 10, but the cream of an otherwise very weak crop... And then there's the younger Abbot brother... Need I say more...?

{#emotions_dlg.scared}