Honored Contributor

Re: Who is your pick to replace Matt Lauer on Today Show?

@ncascade wrote:

DH suggests Bill O'Reilly.

I’m sure Mr Ego is trying his best to get the gig.

Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

They are trying to get RID of harassers, not hire them.

Respected Contributor

@sarnrse wrote:

All of those anchors are tremendously overpaid.  They aren't doing their own research - all they do is read some underlings research.

I always liked Chris Hansen, especially when he did those "Catch a Predator" shows.

@sarnrse

I like Chris Hansen too!!  He still does some of the ID shows (Investigation Discovery).

Respected Contributor

Never watch daytime TV (e.g. Today, Live w/Kelly) except forced to when waiting in a doctor's office.  Do viewers realize how much time is wasted sitting through all of those commercials.  I know networks have to pay for their airtime.  

No, but wait, it's not to pay for airtime, it's to pay these Today Show hosts $20 million plus.  So you're wasting your precious time while these talking heads are living the high life.

Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1  That would stop me from watching.  If they all keep getting called out for alleged improper actions there won't be many choices, will there?

Honored Contributor

Sea Breeze: We HATE the TVs on at a doc's office. If we are the only ones in the waiting room we turn it off.

Also it has been a long time since we have watched the Today show (20 or so years). We really wouldn't care who replaces ML. DH was just kidding!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

The Pope 

Esteemed Contributor

It would be poetic justice for Anne Currie to take his place. I don't watch Today, but I'd probably start watching just to see that happen.

Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Sea Breeze: We HATE the TVs on at a doc's office. If we are the only ones in the waiting room we turn it off.

Also it has been a long time since we have watched the Today show (20 or so years). We really wouldn't care who replaces ML. DH was just kidding!

I like the Today Show and would much prefer the Today Show vs. The Price is Right...ugggh

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"