Trusted Contributor

Re: What type shows on the Q do you hate to see come on.....

Hmm...honestly only watch a few shows now. And i am stopping those due to hosts. I am trying to pay off my easy pays... i do not need any more stuff !! I may watch the gold rush shows, but i am sick of returning items and am now going to go to the store when i need an item. The sizing is so far off on some things. If i think of all the money the returns i have made cost ....i could donate to dog shelters and really do some good.

Respected Contributor

LOGO

TECH

MATTRESSES

EASY CHAIRS

SUPER SMILE

EXERCISE EQUIPMENT

OVER PRICED FROZEN FOOD

Esteemed Contributor

terest me would never buy over tv furniture if I couldn't see it in person--too expensive. But really clothes only interests me if the price is right. and even that is expensive so I look at the designs. I love thrift stores. Saw a Quacker for $5 but I don't like open sleeves. More petites. I wore my leggings yesterday and was surprised. It fit great--most pants aren't in the rise even petites.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

DH says shows w/anorexic models. Actually I watch very few shows and the ones I do watch is only for a few seconds. I would have to say most of them. Miss the old days.

@Group 5 minus 1I agree; I miss "the old days" and the current fashion/product models are over-the-top show-off; some are unhealthy looking.

Frequent Contributor

1-  My Pillow 🤢

2 -  Any TSV hour long infomercial  👎

Super Contributor

for me its Philosophy.....Dyson........and anything to do with Lea Williams.  Im sure she is a really nice person but as a show host she seems unsure of herself....starts many a sentence and never finishes it.....she is unnerving !  And now we are being bombarded with her.......seems like she has been on everyday!

Honored Contributor

@chiclet

I don’t watch shopping channels for entertainment so I really don’t care what is on. I shop online when I am looking for something to buy. 

For entertainment I stream TV shows or movies. 

Contributor

Louis D's line is the best quality they have at the Q. His line , when they let him design what he wants, is high class and quality. He is by far the best, especially his everyday, office wear. I buy a little select, Logo, but that's it. i hate Susan Gravers, i've been burned too many times with her junk.

Gone are the days, of REAL silk, real leather and suede, to wear. i don't mind paying more, if the quality is there. I can get terrific stuff online with Barney's Warehouse online!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I do not HATE anything, if I do not like what is being presented I just do not watch

@I am still oxox I knew someone would say this about hate. It's not referring to a person specifically in her subject line, she''s just expressing a word like loathe..

I think in real life it wouldn't really matter much but on a board it does - to you if you both spoke it may be fine.

This is merely a message board at the end of the day, with words and people expressing them.

In the big scheme of life... when horrific things happen to one this is  small potatoes.

BTW...being human all hate something, a smell a taste..something.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I change the channel when there is cosmetics, work out equipment and Susan Graver.