Honored Contributor

Re: What type shows on the Q do you hate to see come on.....

Exercise, diet and saving money/tax time stuff.....absolutely, those 3.

Honored Contributor

The absolute #1 thing I will not watch is anything having to do with Christmas in July, September, October and most of November.

Honored Contributor

I only tune in when there are certain fashion shows on.  I have zero interest in anything else.

I watch:

Susan Graver

Lori Goldstein

Renee Greentein

Lisa Rinna

Bob Mackie

The occaional "style" show - but generally not for long.  

Contributor

Like others I do not care for shows with: laptops, pillows; gardening,cooking (however I do like Kitchenaid) Wen, Vionic or Nutrisystem. 

Esteemed Contributor

Over priced handbags, jewelry, and all beauty except for Philosophy, that I like. 

I love the Christmas shows the best, I like anything for the home and garden I like the cooking shows.  And I love tech stuff (but not an hour of it). lol Clothing and shoes I like too but the past 2 years the prices have gotten ridiculous on most of the clothing! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

For me Qvc is on as background noise when I am doing something else.  I guess it would be hard to please everyone with the programming.  I see a lot on the site that never gets presented.  They present the same things over and over.  It looks like they could present all day every day and never repeat anything.  Also I used to see things I did not know even existed and loved finding out about them.  Now nothing is new.  

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

For me, the question would be what shows do I watch?  I rarely watch QVC...there is one that I might watch but generally quickly look at the overview and select to view an item that might interest me from that show.  If I'm interested in a particular item I might do a search.  So I guess I don't watch QVC.

I'm do the same thing.  I rarely watch Q anymore.  The products are the same old, same old.  We've seen the presentations of the same products a million times and could probably recite them ourselves.  

I do watch some of the 2 gold days each year.  Other than those, I can't think of the last time I even turned the tv to Q.  

Honored Contributor

The after the SuperBowl show. I don’t like football.

Regular Contributor

JOSIE MARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIM GRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CREPE ERASE!!!!!!!!

CAROLYN GRACIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anything beauty. Vacuums.Jewelry, which is usually simulated stuff I don't like. Most fashion. A windows computer. Mattresses.My pillow. Frankenfood like nutrisysyem. I'm sure there is more.