Trusted Contributor

i'm not going to tell you whether to buy it or not. go with whatever makes you comfortable doing. what i would do is ask her why she gave you the silent treatment, and then expect you to do her a favor. her answer may or may not surprise you, but at least you'll know the reason for her behavior. (and then you can tell us 😂)

Honored Contributor
@Pqfan
IDK .. it depends why
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I would say.." So, you give me the silent treatment for two months and now you want me to do you favor?  I do not think that works for me."

Respected Contributor

Re: What the What!?

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

So, are you going to send it or not?

At this point they have a better shot at Santa Claus and Rudolf bringing it to them.Smiley LOL

How this all got started:

I am friends with 2 people that this person doesn't like.

These 2 people have been so kind to me and I refused to give them up so she stopped speaking to me and also insults me because I won't let go of 2 people that have never done anything to me.

I can't let this person dictate who I can or can't be friends with.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

At this point they have a better shot at Santa Claus and Rudolf bringing it to them.Smiley LOL

These 2 people have been so kind to me and I refused to give them up so she stopped speaking to me and also insults me because I won't let go of 2 people that have never done anything to me.

Sounds like it would be no great loss on your part to ditch her as a "friend".

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan, now I see why. I think you're right here.

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

Under those circumstances I would simply ignore her contact and her request.  I would write her out of my life. Clearly, she doesn't value you as a friend. I detest ultimatums, manipulators and foot stompers.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Re: What the What!?

[ Edited ]

that being the reason for not speaking to dont make her a good freind so i wouldnt buy her nothing .

Esteemed Contributor

@Pqfan - Um, she hasn't spoken to you in 2 months but now she wants/needs something so your ok to be friends with again? I would also be thinking WT* and that's a definite NO on the favor and delete her from your contacts.

Friendship doesn't work that way

Honored Contributor
@Pqfan wrote:

There is someone in my life that has been giving me the silent treatment since Thankgiving and now there is something they want to buy from the US so they asked me could I buy it and send it to them? LOL!

You don't talk to me for over 2 months and you pop back up and ask me to shop for you?Smiley Sad

Insert language that I can't say on here: (@#%&****^&&&&&#(******)

@Pqfan

I have had many "silent treatments" over many decades. Each time I made an effort to end them, depending how much they were "in my life". Was more success than failures. For me losing contact with anyone that is very much in my life, I will make the 1st move. From that point I have passed the puck, and it is on their stick to score, or miss the net.

There are always at least 2 sides to most stories, and hearing only 1 side, makes it hard to comment. Thus my response of how I handle things like this in my life.

hckynut(john

hckynut(john)