Valued Contributor

What does the A-D button on Xfnity remote meanand how to use it--HELP

Any help on the above would be appreciate. (
Explain as simply as you can please)

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME IS THE LAST TIME.

Honored Contributor

Re: What does the A-D button on Xfnity remote meanand how to use it--HELP

@RINGER wrote:

Any help on the above would be appreciate. (
Explain as simply as you can please)

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME IS THE LAST TIME.

@RINGER

you asked this a couple of weeks ago and a few of us answered.....

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Senior-needs-help-on-letters-on-remote-for-Xfnity/m-p/49...

will reprint my response for you here.....

this is for my xfinity voice remote:

the A button is for HELP with your service (restarting, refreshing the system, setting up the remote, tips and tricks....helps you fix common issues.)

the B button is for for ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES like closed captioning,  voice guidance to help you navigate the screens, video descriptions if available, sap, tips and tricks.

the C button is for the SPORTS APP that lets you follow your favorite teams and see scores even while watching a non related channel. you can follow mlb, nfl, hockey, golf, etc.... and get sports news.

the D button allows you to DELETE a single recording or a folder of a specific program on your DVR when you are on your DVR pages.

hope that helps @RINGER! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you mean the 4 buttons marked A, B, C, D? I have Xfinity and these 4 buttons do different things. I suggest you do a Google search and it will bring up a diagram of your remote and what each button does. Or you can hit the guide button on your remote and watch a tutorial on screen about your remote and their settings.

Respected Contributor

Why don't you just try each one?  You can always use the exit button to get out of whatever you get into.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I knew D was delete (by trial) but never knew what A, B or C was for. Thanks for the explanation.