Occasional Contributor
I went to sleep late last night, probably around 1:45. I woke up at 2:10 because I thought I heard my dog. I put the tv on and turned the channel to QVC. I think the host was either Stacey or Jennifer. I heard her say this item is on 3 EZ Pays, but if you use your Q Card, you can get it for 6 payments. I got my phone an looked online and there was a banner that said about 6 payments if you use your Q Card. I clicked on it and read something but I figured I would go to sleep and look at it when I got up. I forgot about it and just remembered when I put QVC on. I was wondering if it happened or maybe it was just a dream?
Respected Contributor

I believe they were offering 6 easy pays on Lock N Lock items if you use a Q Card.

Honored Contributor
6 easy pays on items that are almost all under $20?
Respected Contributor

@Sapphireandice No, it wasn't a dream it really happened. I couldn't sleep either and the Q had a one hour special where you can get 6 easy payments on the Lock N Lock TSV if you used your Q card. I thought it was weird myself. I guess if you're buying multiples it helps.

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@Sapphireandice No, it wasn't a dream it really happened. I couldn't sleep either and the Q had a one hour special where you can get 6 easy payments on the Lock N Lock TSV if you used your Q card. I thought it was weird myself. I guess if you're buying multiples it helps.

Wow, really?  Anything to get customers to use the Q card, not pay it off in full and then reap the interest and late payments.  The day QVC gives monetary discounts for using their credit card is that day I stop shopping at QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:
6 easy pays on items that are almost all under $20?

LOL!  Somebody must be amused by those $3.33 monthly payments.