Trusted Contributor

Lamar Odom Suffered a Dozen Strokes Which Affected His Ability to Walk and Talk

Honored Contributor

Re: Lamar Odom Suffered a Dozen Strokes Which Affected His Ability to Walk and Talk

Just imagine the drugs he must have been doing to have done this to himself. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lamar Odom Suffered a Dozen Strokes Which Affected His Ability to Walk and Talk

they found track marks on his arms as well... that combined with drinking and cocaine.... disaster...

Honored Contributor

It sounds like he was trying to end his life...

Honored Contributor

I also read where he has had two surgeries and the doctors are asking that No Visitors except for Khloe, that he is in a very fragile state right now-so he is not out of the woods by any means!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

What a sad waste of the gifts this man had. He could have been on top of the world. Instead he made horrendous decisions that may leave him in a permanent, severely disabled, condition. Sometimes there are worse things than dying. I hope he recovers to the point where he can have a decent quality of life but right now nobody knows what deficits will remain.

Esteemed Contributor

The news said Kris Jenner is handling all media for him. So,for me, any report is suspect. I hope he recovers but the entire crew is slimey IMO.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@brii wrote:

It sounds like he was trying to end his life...

I also think he was suicidal. Despite his youth he had many successes. But recently he had so many losses,

Honored Contributor

In some of the TV updates about Lamar's condition, I heard he was receiving dialysis, with speculation of possibly needing a kidney transplant.  Several of his fans said they would absolutely be willing to donate a kidney to him if needed.  

New Contributor

Lamar Odom had a number of problems while he was at the Sunrise Hospital. More information can be found here.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lamar-odom-s-heart-shows-improvement