Respected Contributor

Re: WHO WATCHES INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY?

And let's not forget ""Snapped""!
Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2015 Justice4all said: And let's not forget "Snapped"!

LOL, I love that one too!

Honored Contributor

DH and I enjoy this channel......we watch it a lot.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone remember City Confidential? I loved that show! The narrator on VF Confidential sounds just like the narrator on City Confidential. I also liked Who The Bleep Did I Marry.

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Super Contributor

I watch this all the time, even though it sometimes makes me feel like a voyeur. It's like a train wreck: you probably shouldn't watch other people's tragedy, criminal behavior, etc.; but you just can't help yourself.

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 HisElk said:

Yes, we do! Love that channel; also enjoy the Cold Justice and Murder Book. Also, the Homicide Hunter, Joe Kenda when he has a new season.

Our DVR is set up to record those shows on ID.

I LOVE Joe Kenda; I watch the reruns too. If anything bad were to happen to me, I'd want Joe Kenda on the case.

Respected Contributor

I like to see different locals, though the predominance of these murders seems to take place in Florida, and Texas!
Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2015 cookie5 said:

Does anyone remember City Confidential? I loved that show! The narrator on VF Confidential sounds just like the narrator on City Confidential. I also liked Who The Bleep Did I Marry.

Yes! Used to watch on the old Biography Channel. The narrator's voice gave me the skeevies!

""My Date From Hel--"" is another good one.

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 LyndaGee said:
On 3/12/2015 cookie5 said:

Yes! Used to watch on the old Biography Channel. The narrator's voice gave me the skeevies!

"My Date From Hel--" is another good one.

We used to call him The Voice of Doom. I think the narrator was...I think...Paul Winfield?...He died in around the mid-90's and the show went out of production. I notice that the current narrator sounds a lot like him, although whether that's a coincidence or on purpose, I don't know.

I just discovered Vanity Fair Confidential and that's another one I DVR.

Another series I like: 48 Hours.

Respected Contributor

""The Voice of Doom"" is an excellent description! That and the eerie background music.

Will have to check out the new show. Thanks!