Super Contributor

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FOR A TSV?

I get tired of Dooney&Burke, it cosmetics and Clarkes as the TSV.  I wish they would consider other brands.

Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FOR A TSV?

Years ago, QVC had Coach bags. I bought a cute white small crossbody that I still have. At this point, I would like to see any NEW brand of any type of fashion or handbags. Oh, and costume jewelry, too. They used to show a lot of Joan Rivers jewelry back in the day. 

Honored Contributor

@usffan 

Birkenstock sandals, natural fiber clothing, organic skincare, area rugs, beautiful jewelry, new line of bakeware and much more.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

I know there many of us who have pets. I would like to see something offered for them instead of us.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I know there many of us who have pets. I would like to see something offered for them instead of us.

good idea. cannot even remember the last time they did a pet TSV.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I would like to see a really good run to the phone price on a product.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, new ideas would be nice.

Something for pets on the go would be nice.

An affordable, classic gemstone piece would be nice.  A pendant on a nice chain or a pretty locket.  Perhaps a pretty pin/pendant.

Anything different would be a welcome change.

Respected Contributor

I know the OP asked the question about a TSV but if I may offer my opinion, I would like to see more items being offered individually rather than in sets.   

An example is the other evening I was watching YHWJ and Temp-tations was offering a set of platters.   The platters were lovely but you had to purchase 3 of them in varying sizes.    There's just my husband and I and we don't entertain large groups of people.  

I would have loved to have had the choice to purchase just the smaller platter.  I don't want to store large items that I'll never use and I don't want to spend extra money just to purchase and then give them away.   

I realize that many people do have large gatherings in which they would make use of said items.   However, there are just as many small families or empty nesters that would be happy to just have something small that they would use on a regular basis.

I'm aware that QVC would not make as much money with smaller purchases and I'm sure they feel they would lose money in the shipping charges but in the long run perhaps they would entice more sales by offering the customers several choices.  

I passed on the platters and decided I would look locally for the particular size that I preferred. 

Honored Contributor

Not sure I want to see TSV's at all anymore.  One product takes up almost the entire day.  

I can't remember the last time I was interested in buying or liked any of the selections.

I prefer QVC offer products I'm interested in, but never have been asked what I'd like to see.  Since QVC's interest is in millennials, 18-35 y/o, there will be no questionnaires directed at me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I know the OP asked the question about a TSV but if I may offer my opinion, I would like to see more items being offered individually rather than in sets.   

An example is the other evening I was watching YHWJ and Temp-tations was offering a set of platters.   The platters were lovely but you had to purchase 3 of them in varying sizes.    There's just my husband and I and we don't entertain large groups of people.  

I would have loved to have had the choice to purchase just the smaller platter.  I don't want to store large items that I'll never use and I don't want to spend extra money just to purchase and then give them away.   

I realize that many people do have large gatherings in which they would make use of said items.   However, there are just as many small families or empty nesters that would be happy to just have something small that they would use on a regular basis.

I'm aware that QVC would not make as much money with smaller purchases and I'm sure they feel they would lose money in the shipping charges but in the long run perhaps they would entice more sales by offering the customers several choices.  

I passed on the platters and decided I would look locally for the particular size that I preferred. 

I agree. I also don’t want a years supply of lotion, shampoo, etc.