Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FOR A TSV?

I can guarantee that if some of the things suggested here were TSVs, there would be just as much complaining as there is now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Not sure I want to see TSV's at all anymore.  One product takes up almost the entire day.  

I can't remember the last time I was interested in buying or liked any of the selections.

I prefer QVC offer products I'm interested in, but never have been asked what I'd like to see.  Since QVC's interest is in millennials, 18-35 y/o, there will be no questionnaires directed at me.  

My kids ( 3 daughters who range in age 28-38) and their friends NEVER watch QVC.  They shop Amazon.   They see QVC as the older generation channel and way to shop, much as I remember my mother shopping catalogues.  I don't know who the "target" audience for QVC is anymore.   

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady 

my two daughters are in their 20s. they dont "watch qvc" either, but they DO shop on qvc.com....not as much as i do, of course. i dont "watch qvc" that much either actually. i prefer to shop on the website so upgrading and maintaining a good, easy to use website is critical.

lol, i still shop from catalogs, but if i see something i like i go online to purchase. i get tons of catalogs a week!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady : I’m 64 and shop on line 90% including Amazon, Bedand Bath, Kohl’s, JCP, Walmart, Macy’s, HSN. Previously a lot of shopping from QVC but drastically decreased.  I receive a lot of catalogs but go on line to make purchase. Always looking for the best deals with discounts, coupons, free shipping is a must, and ez pay. I start wish list or shopping carts and wait for best deal. DH laughs because I will not purchase until meet limit for free shipping or free shipping offered. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Might be difficult to accomplish, but............

Maybe offer $1 shipping and handling for each additional Fashion piece of the SAME item that would be shipped in the same package.

'Say' (example), that if we were to buy three of the same  top/pant/fashion item, the first S&H would be $3.50, and each additional S&H would be $1 each.  A total of $5.50 shipping and handling for those three pieces.  (Instead of $10.50)

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

OH, WAIT!!

I HAVE TO EDIT my last post.

S&H is $3.50, not $3.

I'll edit my last post.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Birkenstock shoes. I miss the variety that QVC had for this popular brand. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 

@SouthernBee 

LOL!   I"m 62 and have shopped with QVC since it was CVN.  All of my daughter's own merchandise from QVC-mostly for their kitchens as they left the nest and was gited by DH and I.  I believe the oldest did purchase one vacuum from the Q ages ago.   I don't think any of them even think to browse online at the Q or any shopping channel.  

I still shop from some catalogues as well but vividly remember my Mother browsing the pages of Montgomery Ward, J.C. Penny, Sears, and at least one or two other's whose names escape me.  I remember waiting eagerly for the Christmas catalogues.  

My girls and their friends do not shop another way we used to shop either.  I remember countless tupperware parties, home interior parties, Longaberger basket parties, Mary Kay parties, toy parties, and I've probably missed a few others.   My adult kids look at me like I have a third eye in the middle of my forehead when I talk about those parties.  We had fun at them, laughed, shared recipes because the hostess would fix her best appetizer or dessert to serve, then we would sign up to host a party and get free goodies, etc.  It was a social thing for us and I think young women today need something wholesome to bring them together.   Wow do I sound old!!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady : Yep, started with CVN. Precious memories of all the parties mentioned. My mother sold a lot of things- World Book Encyclopedia (sp) - long enough to earn a set, vitamins until became part of Amway- sold -

Amway as a mother and daughter team. Can’t  think of name but sold blender- not vitamix, but long enough to get a blender, we were the first Mother and daughter in our area to sell Avon, plus we had the first male district manager. The male manager purchased matching dresses for us to wear to district meeting when Avon first launched their clothes. We won a trip to Atlanta to view the area warehouse and offices. Some weeks every night some type of sales party to attend plus Mother always had her trunk of car loaded with extra Avon in case someone asked about Avon product.Mother was a widow and did what ever she could to help because had social security. People thought I was strange when talking about CVN where I purchased my first set of brand new cookware. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady 

my girls and their friends still do a little of that "party shopping" in home and on facebook.

they have done pure romance, pampered chef, lipsense/senegence, and lularoe.....maybe one or two others.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein