Respected Contributor

V35412 Unstable Fan that can tip over

I wondered why i couldn’t read reviews on this.  But i bought anyway.  How can you screw up a fan?  Well you make one that isn’t level and a feather or a pet or a child or a higher speed can cause it to fall over, that’s how.  Sending it back tomorrow.  Still no reviews to read, but there are q & a’s talking about the problem.  Also the presentation makes a big deal about it not making fan noise.  Well it sounds like a fan, LOL.  This kind of deceptive marketing makes me mad.

Honored Contributor

Re: V35412 Unstable Fan that can tip over

First, I can read the reviews just fine.  Second I own this fan for two years going on three.  Never tipped over.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

First, I can read the reviews just fine.  Second I own this fan for two years going on three.  Never tipped over.

I can’t see the four reviews at all.  But i do see and read the q&as this afternoon.  Would have been smart to read them before hand.😬. Pretty clear there has been a problem.  Glad you were lucky.

Honored Contributor

I just got this fan, it hasn't tipped over and works just fine.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I just got this fan, it hasn't tipped over and works just fine.

What color is yours?  Do you use it on carpet?  Does it sit firmly on the floor?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie 

I have this fan.Actually thanks for posting .I forgot I have it. I didn't see it when I brought up the fans from the basement.

This is a really great fan.yours must have a defect somewhere.

It also is very quiet <3  I put it on the floor  on a rug and it is black  ,in case you wondered..........

Not like the  expensive Dyson fan I recently bought! I should have known better  because I don't like my Dyson vacume cleaner either. The Dyson fan along with being noisy ,hardly blows any air around!  Smiley Sad

P.S.  @Shawnie  I cannot see any reviews on any product at all anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I remember a key selling point of this one was how light it was - easy to move around.

I have three of these:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-Air-Innovations-12%22-Swirl-Cool-TabletopStand-Fan-with-Remote.produ...

I think these are wonderful.  I use them on the stands but they can also be used on their own.  I got them all "as is" and they seemed brand new.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma @mine is ivory.  Glad you got good ones.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for this thread, @Shawnie .

I realize you don't care for this fan, but after reading your post I checked the item number, and I believe I've found "the perfect fan" for me.

I see 10 pages of reviews.

Many people who bought one in the past are back buying a 2nd, 3rd...

About 10 days ago a buyer wrote there was a slight vibration at top speed. She put two tennis balls on the back of the fan to supply the needed ballast.

Problem solved.

I'll be ordering the black one.

Esteemed Contributor

I can see the reviews perfectly.

5 ***** (stars) = 57

4 ****             = 7

3 ***              = 2

2 **               = 5

1 *                = 4

75 reviews total.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.