Frequent Contributor

Re: TrueTori is on tonight on Lifetime Channel

It gets weirder every week. I wouldn't like someone who cheated on my daughter. In fact, he would probably need to be a little scared.

Honored Contributor

On 5/20/2014 Chihuahualuv said:

It gets weirder every week. I wouldn't like someone who cheated on my daughter. In fact, he would probably need to be a little scared.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

On 5/20/2014 JaneMarple said:
On 5/20/2014 PurpleBunny said: I don't buy any of this. I think they are doing all this for a show. Next will come the marriage self-help books, the counseling spin-off show, etc. those two are always working an angle, IMHO.

I believe you've hit the nail on the head.

I think you are correct. Tori has a new show coming out in a few weeks. Coincidence? I think not!Cool{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Too much drama even for Tori. I'm not buying it.

Respected Contributor

I saw a little tonight while I was flipping around.

How embarrassing...whether it's real or fake, they both look like fools on camera. If this is real, they should keep it private.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Super Contributor

PATHETIC PEOPLE....PATHETIC SHOW.

sickening ! Pttt!

Super Contributor

I admit I watch the show. Last night WAY TO MUCH INFO. I feel sorry for the kids someday they will be old enough towatch this hot mess show. Dean needs a good shower & shave and Tori needs a meal I don't believe there is no help, nannies, house cleaners etc and WHY would the food network EVER want another season with Dean. JMO. Tori wants to know blow by blow every detail of those 2days in Canada so the good Dr. Should make Dean go over all the details so Tori can try and move past this. My daughter saw the promos for her new show she said she looks good. Hair makeup, nice clothes.
Honored Contributor

I think Tori is sick.

Trusted Contributor

I've watched one episode of this show & don't plan on watching any more, this couple is a train wreck.

Respected Contributor

Do people really care about this? Everybody talks and slams Kim and Kayne lol but this is the same.

I could care less who cheats..who has what...etc. I can't believe that people really care about Tori and the hot mess of her marriage and life. It is hard to avoid it in some aspect. Just stand in any grocery line for ten minutes. You find out more then you care to know lol.

What does she expect? Their relationship broke up two marriages. What goes around comes around. Karma baby!

Honored Contributor

On 5/20/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 5/20/2014 JaneMarple said:

I read today that Candy was recently on "The Talk" where she says that she bought her daughter a house. Did Tori or Dean ever mention this when they claimed to be so poor? Also Candy says her daughter is well of financially.

I don't watch the show.

Candy seems to talk about herself the way SHE sees herself.....nice, wonderful, giving....when she is none of those things.

ITA

I don't believe a word Candy Spelling says.

Tori no longer has a line on HSN. I don't know if she has the children's' clothing line anymore. I like Tori, but I don't understand why she's so in shock and so surprised Dean cheated on her. They both hooked up WHILE married. It should be no surprise.

I do think she's a hawt mess and so is he. But, I do like her, and I think she's genuinely a nice person albeit a lost soul.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"