Super Contributor

TrueTori is on tonight on Lifetime Channel

Tonight Tori really cries a river..... Give that girl a headband for those dam bangs of hers always in her eyes.....and some Kleenex for her snotty nose! She is such a mess!
Honored Contributor

Re: TrueTori is on tonight on Lifetime Channel

I read today that Candy was recently on ""The Talk"" where she says that she bought her daughter a house. Did Tori or Dean ever mention this when they claimed to be so poor? Also Candy says her daughter is well of financially.

I don't watch the show.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

On 5/20/2014 JaneMarple said:

I read today that Candy was recently on "The Talk" where she says that she bought her daughter a house. Did Tori or Dean ever mention this when they claimed to be so poor? Also Candy says her daughter is well of financially.

I don't watch the show.

Candy seems to talk about herself the way SHE sees herself.....nice, wonderful, giving....when she is none of those things.
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone see Tori's mom on The Talk the other day? She said Tori and Dean are NOT broke and that even Dean has refuted that. She doesn't know why Tori took that approach when she wrote the last book. She said Tori is extremely successful and has a jewelry line on HSN, has had a clothing line for kids for years, etc. So, Tori is not doing this ridiculous show because she NEEDS money. Mrs. Spelling also said that she would never leave her kids in the lurch. If Tori needed money, she would give it to her. In fact, she said she bought them a house. She was also at Tori's house the day after the news about Dean broke and was with her when she was hospitalized.

I really think Tori wants the fame. So said, IMO, for the kids.

Super Contributor

On 5/20/2014 Chihuahualuv said:

Did anyone see Tori's mom on The Talk the other day? She said Tori and Dean are NOT broke and that even Dean has refuted that. She doesn't know why Tori took that approach when she wrote the last book. She said Tori is extremely successful and has a jewelry line on HSN, has had a clothing line for kids for years, etc. So, Tori is not doing this ridiculous show because she NEEDS money. Mrs. Spelling also said that she would never leave her kids in the lurch. If Tori needed money, she would give it to her. In fact, she said she bought them a house. She was also at Tori's house the day after the news about Dean broke and was with her when she was hospitalized.

I really think Tori wants the fame. So said, IMO, for the kids.

I would not believe anything Mrs Spelling says as the gospel truth......
Respected Contributor

I don't buy any of this. I think they are doing all this for a show. Next will come the marriage self-help books, the counseling spin-off show, etc. those two are always working an angle, IMHO.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

On 5/20/2014 PurpleBunny said: I don't buy any of this. I think they are doing all this for a show. Next will come the marriage self-help books, the counseling spin-off show, etc. those two are always working an angle, IMHO.

I believe you've hit the nail on the head.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Frequent Contributor

I thnk you're right, PB!

Poor kids.....

Super Contributor

Are they going into any specifics about Dean other than the one woman he was caught on?

I've heard he's been playing for both teams.

Honored Contributor

Candy was on Hallmark's home and family last week. It was so funny because she didn't realize they were back from the commercial break and she was chewing something and looked right at the camera and swallowed hard. It was really awkward. She did say she really likes Dean.