Respected Contributor

Took a Trip to the QVC Outlet Yesterday!

[ Edited ]

About twice a year, once in the spring/summer and then again in the fall, my sister, daughter and I take a one and a half hour drive to the QVC Outlet in Frazer.   Yesterday was one of those trips.  We got there about 9:45AM as the opening time has always been 10:00AM, (except for Sunday)  To our surprise, people were already in the store shopping.  As of May 1st, they now have new outlet hours that open at 9:00AM and close at 6:00pm.   

For anyone who has ever gone to the QVC outlet, you can never go with anything special in mind that you want to buy.  It's always a mystery as to what they have there at the time you go.  I managed to purchase a pair of Skechers for $23 and change (on air selling for $59 on sale), a Cuddl Duds pair of pj's, a Breezies bra ($9) and a beautiful Valerie Windchime ($17).  All very reasonable prices and much less than on air prices. 

My sister bought a few Susan Graver pants, lightweight spring jacket and a pair of sandals.  My daughter got two Cuddl Dud's winter fleece pjs ($10 each) that she'll put away for this coming winter, two pairs of Skechers sneakers ( On-the Go- slip in style ($18) and the other an athletic style $22), and an Isaac top. 

We then went for nice lunch at a place not far from the outlet, and then headed back home.  All in all it was a nice, fun day out together, bought a few things we considered 'bargains' had a great lunch and came home tired!     

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: Took a Trip to the QVC Outlet Yesterday!

The only QVC "outlet" that I was in was at the Mall of America decades ago.  I remember a variety of items and wound up buying a D&C shirt if I recall.  Lisa Mason was hosting the show at the time and the salesperson in the store asked me if I wanted to talk to her on air.  An easy "no" for me although DH thought I should do it--LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella   Thanks for sharing about your trip. What a fun day you all had and you all came home with some treasures!  Smiley Happy

I would like to be able to go to a QVC outlet but I live too far away...sigh.

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella    Where are the outlet store located?  

Honored Contributor

Glad you all went and found some goodies! Thanks for posting,

Happy Sunday Greetings - Happy Sunday Wishes - YouTube

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella Good for you!  Sounds like a really fun day.  I live too far away or I would enjoy a shopping adventure at their outlet store.  It's a good feeling to come up with nice items for a great price.  Enjoy your purchases!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs  The outlet store is in Frazer, PA.  They used to have one in Lancaster, PA but that closed last year.  The only other QVC outlet is in Florida, I believe.  It's a 90 minute drive each way for me (I live in NJ) , so I don't go that often, usually twice a year spring and fall. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

They should do a QVC Club membership and you pay a fee and get free shipping for a year, and access to an on-line outlet shop where you could buy clearance and get free shipping on clearance items that only members could get.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@Mom2Dogs  The outlet store is in Frazer, PA.  They used to have one in Lancaster, PA but that closed last year.  The only other QVC outlet is in Florida, I believe.  It's a 90 minute drive each way for me (I live in NJ) , so I don't go that often, usually twice a year spring and fall. 

@ciao_bella  The store in Brandon Fl in about 250 miles from me. Might be a fun trip for a weekend.

Respected Contributor

How fun! I'm glad you had a good time! Shopping and lunch great combo!