Honored Contributor

Re: Took a Trip to the QVC Outlet Yesterday!

Iv3 been to both the Fraser and Landcaster outlets.  Both were pretty much big disheveled messes.  On another occasion my sister and I drove by Fraser, she asked if I wanted to stop but i said, "no thanks".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ciao_bella wrote:

@haddon9   The name of the restaurant is called "Nudy's Cafe".  It has a rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars from over 800 people leaving reviews.   We always stop there for lunch when we're making a trip to the outlet. Great food, nice place and not expensive.  You'll like it.  It's a favorite in the area.

Distance is very close to the QVC outlet (a few blocks away..less than 1/4 of a mile)  and on the same main road the QVC outlet is on.  The address is: 309 Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA 19355.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the restaurant here on the forum, but just Google  Nudy's Cafe, Lancaster Avenue, Malvern, PA and it will come up.  

@ciao_bella Thanks so much!  I'm somewhat familiar with the area and added the name of the restaurant to my list.

I used to take my DH to a doctor in the area every month for several years. My daughter had her baby last year in Bryn Mawr hospital which is close by.

I'm thinking I might actually be closer than I realized.  I Google mapped it and it's just about an hour away.

There you go!  No reason not to plan a trip there one day.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Iv3 been to both the Fraser and Landcaster outlets.  Both were pretty much big disheveled messes.  On another occasion my sister and I drove by Fraser, she asked if I wanted to stop but i said, "no thanks".

Don't know how long ago you were at the Frazer outlet, but I can tell you that it's not a big disheveled mess.  Perhaps that was years ago when they had things still in return boxes.  It's not that way now. 

All clothing are on racks and separated by sizes.  Shoes are in another area on large shoe racks and organized according to size.  Handbags are on the opposite side of the store wall and neatly organized.  In the rear of the store is the jewelry counter with sales people to help. Again, organized and all jewelry neatly displayed.  In the center of the outlet are other large racks displaying Temptations, and houseware items and seasonal.  In another small area are bedding items, etc.  

I can't say the same for the Lancaster store because I was only there once and that was many years ago.  That area was a heavy tourist area as well.  

Here are some pictures of the QVC outlet in Frazer.  As you can see, organized and not a mess at all.  https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+the+qvc+outlet+frazer+pa&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS968US968&oq=pic...

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella 

You can drive from Florida to PA in 90 minutes??

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Maybe you went after numerous tour buses were there?

The most upscale outlet mall I’ve ever been is the Potomac Mills in Virginia. Williamsburg has a very nice outlet too.

And Freeport Station in Maine is worth seeing too! 🤗🤗🤗

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   I don't live in Florida.  I live in New Jersey and go to the QVC outlet in Frazer, PA, which is a 90 minute drive for me.  

There is only one other QVC outlet that's now open and that one is in Florida. 

Respected Contributor

Glad u had a nice day trip out South to the Q outlet w/ your family.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting pics of outlet and describing everything. I live on NJ/ NY border. I would like to go out there sometime.
Respected Contributor

How nice you had a fun trip and most importantly you were able to spend time with family. Shopping with "the girls" is so much fun! Sounds like what everyone found was worth the trip!

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella  Thanks for the reminder! I live about 45 minutes away from QVC Frasier, but I haven't been there in 15 or 20 years. DH and I went on a studio tour and then shopped the outlet. It was great! I bought a set of LocknLock and some Luminara candles, which are still going strong.

DH is not really keen to go back, but he would go if I asked. I guess I could go by myself, but it's more fun with someone else. I personally know only two other people who like to shop at QVC. One is an ex-coworker, and the other is an aunt of my DIL, who lives in Pittsburgh. Everyone else I know, and I mean everyone, thinks I'm peculiar because I like to shop at QVC. Smiley LOL