Respected Contributor

Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin and Jedidiah Bila.  I only know Jedidiah.  I haven't seen The View in years and still won't watch it (I don't even know when it's on or what channel).  Congrats to them, though!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The View hires new people

Hi @Mellie32....hope you are doing fine.

I am like you...I haven't watched The View in years.  It seems like ever since Elizabeth left, they get new hosts every time you turn around.  This shows me that the ratings are not good at all.  I think this is their last season coming up.  I do not see The View on air after 2017.  And....IMO, it needs to go.

Esteemed Contributor

I find it quite fascinating when people express a dislike for a program they say they don't watch but know every detail about it. 

Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Frequent Contributor

Yes, mygirlsmom! I agree with you!  How can they know if they never see it?

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I find it quite fascinating when people express a dislike for a program they say they don't watch but know every detail about it. 

Woman Happy

LOL

@MyGirlsMom i know what you mean!

i was reading the thread on the tv forum and many of the posters say how much they hate the show, how they havent watched since "so and so" left, how they are biased, how they dont let anyone talk, how it should be cancelled, etc.....

i DO watch it pretty much every day, even when i am at work. if you are not watching it daily how do you know what is going on with the dynamics or the topics?

i find it pretty amusing.

i also have to say that when people say "it should be cancelled" i wonder why? there are so many choices out there on tv, the internet, and radio, it really isnt difficult to find a show more to your liking. why should it be cancelled if people are watching and if sponsors are advertising?

as to the news, i think those three ladies will make excellent permanent hosts or co-hosts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Must be a slow day to complain about posters not watching a certain show in quite awhile and they don't like it..... REALLY?  REALLY??????

No, I haven't watched THE VIEW IN A LONG TIME, but it's interesting to read who the new hosts are....GEEZ!

Come on people.......

Respected Contributor

I feel like they have a revolving door for hosts on that program.

They certainly don't keep anyone longer than a season.

Esteemed Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Woman Happy

I must say it is indeed quite fascinating.  My favorite slogan from Judge Judy:

If you don't lie ~ you don't have to try to remember the lies you told.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I feel like they have a revolving door for hosts on that program.

They certainly don't keep anyone longer than a season.

That's what I was thinking too.