Regular Contributor

I'm a fan of Terri as I am a fan of most hosts. It seems like a very difficult job and they all seem to put forth a lot of effort to present products in the way management demands. I don't watch every presentation but the few I have seen are full of information. 

Valued Contributor

I also enjoy watching Terri Conn, she is always professional, yet charming at the same time.  With Rosina, I find her hard to listen to, unpleasant at best.  I feel she comes across as insincere and fake when talking about items.

Valued Contributor

Indeed she is! I was just watching her this morning and the thought that came to my mind is she doesn't have an overinflated ego like some. She's informative and a pleasure to listen to. But she doesn't have to be the total center of attention. She doesn't have to be the wittiest, loudest, coolest, better then everyone else in the room kind of host. She doesn't sing and dance, doesn't preach or chastise, doesn't crack dumb jokes at every turn trying to outdo a vendor's humor, doesn't talk a mile a minute trying to hype the customer into a frenzy, doesn't sprint all over the set, and, of course, Terri never acts vulgar or sleezy. And the few times she mentions her family her delivery doesn't have an air of superiority attached to it....and she doesn't mention them ad nausem in every, single, solitary presentation because Terri recognizes it's not all about her!!!       

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I'm sure that's exactly why I've missed her.  But also, with the most recent programming changes, I'm just not watching QVC as much as I used to. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy both Terri and Rosina,

an emoticive smiley face with a bow on her head giving the thumbs up sign

Honored Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

In my opinion Terri Conn is the best host on QVC.  I watched her presentations this morn, each item was presented in complete detail.  She is a pleasure to watch and to learn from.  Any question I might have thought of was addressed in the presentation without any extra personal info from her.  The older and more experienced hosts forget to cover their presentations in detail.  And many hosts are

too ego driven to care I think she is the best host on QVC.

@dmeasy 

ITA about Terri ... she actually knows what her job is

Her job is to present products and give enough information so we can make an informed decision.

I'm not sure it's an ego problem.  I often wonder if the other hosts are pressured in sales meetings to be more "entertaining". 

What makes them think that we want to be entertained when shopping?   The hosts are SALES REPS, not "television personalities".

JMO, of course.  

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Terri........had enjoyed her on the soaps...and she has gotten very good at the presentations and sticking to the product as opposed to herself....BUT i do notice lately she has been interrupting the vendors a bit more...which is distracting...but hopefully it won't get worse.................as for as Rosina...not crazy about her

Frequent Contributor

I also like Terri as a host, she isn't over the top, doesn't talk too much about her kids. I also couldn't believe she said today when selling the overalls with Gary, that she is almost 50+, she's taken really good care of her skin, she looks great.

Honored Contributor

Terri Conn is one of their best hosts. She is so professional without all the hype!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely SO refreshing to have Terri on doing what we think of as Leah's fashion earwly morning shows. I would LOVE to see Terri doing these shows now.

Hey Q, let's shake it up a bit, mix up the hosts with shows. Let's make it interesting and more FUN! A change of pace keeps the world moving around.