Regular Contributor

In my opinion Terri Conn is the best host on QVC.  I watched her presentations this morn, each item was presented in complete detail.  She is a pleasure to watch and to learn from.  Any question I might have thought of was addressed in the presentation without any extra personal info from her.  The older and more experienced hosts forget to cover their presentations in detail.  And many hosts are

too ego driven to care I think she is the best host on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I like Terri also, but my favorite is Rosina.  Sadly, I haven't seen Rosina in ages!  Hope she's still there.

Honored Contributor

She is a pleasure to watch.  As you stated she covered all the bases with information for us to make the decision if we want to order it. She is very calm and well prepared. 

Honored Contributor

She is a very good host, without going over the top. She gives the pertinent information, and is warm and friendly. She also doesn't interrupt the guests which is so refreshing to see.. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I like Terri also, but my favorite is Rosina.  Sadly, I haven't seen Rosina in ages!  Hope she's still there.

@Krimpette   Yes she is still there.  I saw Rosina hosting earlier this week.  

Of course now it's hard to pinpoint host's shows since they removed their names off the Program Guide.  

Respected Contributor

I like Terri too, easy to watch and listen to.

Honored Contributor

I think she's an excellent host and she seems like a very nice person.

Honored Contributor

Rosina serves as Shawns sidekick on the Fri nite Beauty shows. 

Honored Contributor

Terri is an actress having been on As the World Turns, she has lots of on camera experience. she is married to actor Austin Peck from As World Turns and Days of Our Lives. 

Honored Contributor

Video Chat with OLTL's Terri Conn and Austin Peck - Soap ...