Esteemed Contributor

Susan is looking better and better these days. I've always enjoyed her enthusiasm for her styles since back in the 1990's when she started with her microfiber, of which I bought tons, and always looked very nice.

It never ceases to amaze me how people just love to put her down. By this time you should know she's not going anywhere. Apparently her items are very popular, and as long as she's making $$$ for the Q, she's going to be a permanent fixture.

She seems like a very nice person, someone I'd love to be friends with. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Occasional Contributor

AGREED!!!!! beside her prices seem to go higher with every show, don"t know about you guys out there, but I can't & won't spend $50 for  a terry sweatshirt,seems only high price clothing vendors have shows.I watch QVC less & less these days.

Contributor

Never changes, no one tells her to stop

I quickly grab for the remote and turn off QVC when Graver is on.   Rude, hyper, never shuts up.    Poor show hosts.     All these complaints and I am sure she never takes an introspective look at herself because she sells on QVC and her personality will never change.      However, my wallet will as I do not order her items anymore and turn off the QVC channel when she comes on.

Esteemed Contributor

Just mute the sound. 

I am a buyer of the basics as I have damage to both arms/hands that really don't make things easy to iron.  Her fabrics (mostly all polyesters) were a godsend to me. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

I have a few of her blouses and every time I wear them I get many compliments. I just wish her prices weren't so HIGH. 

I have no issue with watching her, she's got spunk!