Honored Contributor

Some of you have the best looking emoticons

I don't find the ones here very attractive. Do you mind sharing where you get them from?

Honored Contributor

Re: Some of you have the best looking emoticons

Mine just happens to be a pic of my boy when he was little.  But I chose this one because it was a head-shot only so that it could translate well in such a small space.

Speaking of small space - that is the key.  You need to choose a pic, whether you took the shot or you took it from the internet, that would show up in such a small field so if it's a person/animal it needs to be a close up and not a full body shoty.

If it's something else, make sure that the picture is bright and clear.  I've seen pics, used as avatars, that could be cleaned up and sharpened, making them show up a lot better.  But it's not nice to critique I guess so I don't try to help.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

BTW, you can just put into a search field (I use Google so I'd pick 'images') and type in whatever it is, for example:  baby goats - or whatever you want to see pics of and you'll probably get a zillion choices.

Honored Contributor

I think I will try to choose a photo from my sons birding website

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I don't find the ones here very attractive. Do you mind sharing where you get them from?

Cherry I have found and collected most of mine as needed, just Google Images a phrase like "rolling eyes smiley"Girl eye roll.jpgor "applause smiley"smileys-applause-459840.gif

I store them in a file on my desktop, for use whenever neededsmileys-waving-170093.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Can't lose with birdies!  Smiley Happy  I love birdies so much that I probably take 50 to 100 pics a day sometimes, of the birdies around my house.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Oh were you asking about Avatars or Emoticons? For my avatar, I just Googled free avatars.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Really? You would love my sons website. He has training vidoes and heaps of photos. He has been published and has won prizes. If you want a link ,I will put it up for you and then take it down

Honored Contributor

betteb wrote:

cherry wrote:

Oh were you asking about Avatars or Emoticons? For my avatar, I just Googled free avatars.

You know what?  She DID say emoticons and my brain malfunctioned and saw 'avatars'.  For that I apologize.   :embarrassed:

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@betteb wrote:

@cherry wrote:

You know what?  She DID say emoticons and my brain malfunctioned and saw 'avatars'.  For that I apologize.   :embarrassed:

Don't be embarrassed, I think you got what she meant anyway, LOL