Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Say Nay  

Other than rock and rollers, I thought men stopped wearing neck chains in the 1990s.      Can't even remember the last time I saw a man wearing a neck chain!

I see young men wearing chains and necklaces all of the time. Men even wear pearls.

Unknown.jpeg

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Say Nay  

Other than rock and rollers, I thought men stopped wearing neck chains in the 1990s.      Can't even remember the last time I saw a man wearing a neck chain!

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ~Shakespeare

There are a lot of things I don't see in my neighborhood. That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Say Nay  

@Tinkrbl44  I've seen men wear chains (never heard them called "neck chains" before) often, not a surprise or odd thing at all. The rope chain is by far the most frequent style of chain (that and the mariner link) that I've seen.  I'm more surprised that you're suprised.

Honored Contributor

Re: STRANGE REVIEW

[ Edited ]

Well, excuuuuuuse me ......  LOL  

I do see young men wearing earrings and holes in their ears all the time, but I really don't recall seeing a guy wearing any type of necklace / neck chain / chain in quite a while.     Maybe I just didn't notice ....  that's certainly possible.

To be honest, when I read that review I first thought the man mentioned was a cros# dresser ... or looked something like this from the Godfather movie:

or maybe like this .....

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Say Nay  

No they have not.  A friend's husband wear a chain because he wears a cross.  I know other men who wear gold chains and other who bracelets.

Regular Contributor
Argh!! That's from Scarface. Smiley Happy

A few of my brothers wear gold chains. Not the heavy type, so they are often hidden by clothing. That's another reason that prevents one from seeing them.
Honored Contributor

Many men wear jewelry of all sorts - necklaces/chains, bracelets. watches, rings, earrings )one or both).  Why would this surprise you thinking it's a joke?

Honored Contributor

@Bluecage wrote:
Argh!! That's from Scarface. Smiley Happy

A few of my brothers wear gold chains. Not the heavy type, so they are often hidden by clothing. That's another reason that prevents one from seeing them.

I think that's it .... many men that I come in contact with in my work wear suits and ties ... no open collars.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Is this person just trying to be funny?   

Ultrafine bracelet  # J326672

I don't know if this person is trying to be funny or not, but the review made me chuckle.  Woman LOL